-Nothing Lasts Forever-

He awoke to his daughter pinching his nose giggling. They were under the covers. Her short dark hair and bright eyes staring at him. ''Hey baby, good morning'' He whispered rubbing his eyes letting out a small yawn. ''Papa'' she giggled. ''Did you wake daddy again'' Marinette asked as she walked into the room.

The girl pushed her way under the pillow trying to hide from her mom. Adrien chuckled at this and uncovered them. ''She doesn't want me to do her hair'' Marinette giggled putting down the brush in her hands.

''Are you hiding from mommy angel'' He chuckled scooping her up. Marinette jumped onto the bed and sat with her legs crossed in front of them. ''Morning sweetheart'' He whispered closing the space between them.

''Sweetheart, I think the baby is jealous'' Marinette whispered back as Cathy was looking at them with a slight pout. ''Wanna take her to the park'' He asked as Cathy leaped into her mother's arms. ''Yeah, I think she will like that very much'' Marinette replied taking off the dress the baby had on.

''Bath time for you, I'm gonna call Nino kay'' She nodded as he kissed her head before getting off the bed taking his phone with him...

''Wow that's a lot of water'' Adrien laughed as his wife was soaking wet from her daughter's splashes all over the bathroom. ''BABA'' she giggled as Marinette just held her bouncing body looking at the wet tiles. She shook her head and handed her a rubber duckie. 

Time skip...

''Isn't she sweet'' Marinette smiled as she turned around looking at the girl nibbling on the teething ring in her in the back seat of their car strapped in her car seat

''Isn't she sweet'' Marinette smiled as she turned around looking at the girl nibbling on the teething ring in her in the back seat of their car strapped in her car seat. ''She got that from you'' Adrien grinned back. ''Aww, flirt'' she giggled.

At the park...

''What is that'' Adrien asked as Marinette struggled to pull a long duffel bag out of the trunk. ''It's for the baby'' she replied grunting. tugging at the strap he shook his head and handed Katie to her.

C.N: I decided to change Cathy's name to Kate/Katie cuz I don't like the name. No offense to anyone it just doesn't suit her now that ppl want her in the story o.o ...

He took out the bag with ease and threw it over his shoulder he pressed the button at the top of the trunk and the trunk came down. Katie babbled as the lights blinked signaling it was locked.

They then walked into the park and decided on a spot next to a big tree. ''How do we put this up'' he asked. laying down everything. ''Uhh you just pull the red string'' she replied.

C.N: I'm pretty sure that is not how to put it up but it was the easiest to write...

With a small tug, the tent sprang open and he shot back. ''Cool,'' he chuckled. Marinette then gently sat the girl inside and placed a few toys around her. 

~The tent thing that daddy Adrien put up~

''I could do this all day'' Adrien whispered as he looked at his wife reading on a spread blanket, her head resting on his lap with her scattered hair, while his daughter threw a ball around. She set the book down and looked up at him.

''I want another baby'' She whispered. ''You do'' he asked twirling a strand of hair between her fingers. ''Yeah, with blonde hair that looks adorable like you. Kate looks like me'' She smiled. ''Well, I think I love you even more after that sentence'' He whispered before they shared a soft kiss...

After they packed up...

''Do you have everything'' Adrien asked. ''Yeah, No- I forgot the blanket'' She replied. Adrien went back for the blanket while Marinette strapped her daughter in.

''Here you go Kitty'' she said giving her the spotty ball. ''Don't- throw it'' She walked about 2 meters away from the SUV she bent down holding her dress between her legs and reached into the bushes to get the ball.

5.

4.

3.

2.

1.

-BOOM- 

Her body flew back as the car lifted off the floor and into the air on fire. She looked over in horror. Adrien quickly ran to her and held her bawling bruised body away from the flames.

There was nothing they could do.

Their daughter was surely gone now...

~oop~