You rolled your eyes at his antics, a bit nervous about what he was planning to do. "Fine"

༺❀༻

The day ended and as he promised, he brought you home at 8. "Welp, guess this is it. Thanks for the amazing day" You said as soon as you hop off his motorcycle.

He remains to stare at you, not moving an inch.

You raise an eyebrow at him as you playfully ask "Whaaat? Shouldn't you be home now, Souya's sick remember...Or is there something you want to say before you leave?" Knowing him, there's only one thing he wants right now but you're not gonna let him have it that easily. Oh no.

"Where's my goodbye kiss?" He said in a demanding tone.

"You don't get one. Now hurry back home"

"Heh, you really think I'm leaving without one" He challenged you.

"Think of poor Souya, he's home alone right now and he's sick"

"Think of your parents, they could be home anytime soon only to see their precious daughter who snuck off behind their back to go on a date" He fired back at you, intent on getting another kiss.

Your mouth went agape and your eyes widen in panic after being reminded of your parents who are probably on their way home now. "Y-you...do know that they could forbid me to date you if they knew"

Not only are your parents not fond of the idea of you dating someone since apparently, you're still too young, but they also don't like delinquents.

Nahoya let out a carefree smile "I don't mind meeting them, I'll convince them to let me date you then"

You let out a sigh and crossed your arms, worry etched on your face as you thought of your parents meeting him. "You're so confident. What makes you think my parents will easily accept you"

" 'Cause I'm awesom-" He stopped his sentence midway when you gave him a quizzical look. "I know how to behave like a goody two shoes too y'know"

"Really" You scoffed. Aside from his quite rude and short-tempered attitude, did he forget he has a bad reputation and image, not to mention he's a gang captain "I doubt that"

He smirked and got off his motorcycle to stand in front of you who's giving him a doubtful look. Then he leaned down to your ear and whispered "Shouldn't you be encouraging me instead mmn? how 'bout I fix that attitude of yours in bed?"

"?!!!"

You immediately pushed him away from you, while your face flushed red at his words. "Y-you pervert! How could you be t-thinking of that already!" You stammered.

He laughed shortly then said "Why?~ What were you thinking of? I was only thinking of having pillow fights with you" an innocent smile adorned his face.

"That wasn't what you were implying!"

"Oh? What is it then? What did you think we'd do in bed?" He snickered at you, whose entire face was burning red, as you struggle to explain. "Look at cha' you look like a tomato...gimme a taste, yeah?" He whispered in your ear, making you freeze in place. He took that as a chance to grab your jaw with one hand, as he inched his face closer to yours and stuck his tongue out to lick your slightly parted lips.