Chapter 1

Eddie Munson made his way to school. He didn't have much money so he rode his bike. He was almost at school when his bike broke down. He sighed and got off of it. He knew Jason and his friends would mess with his things. "Why are they always messing with my shit. They really wanna make my life a living hell, don't they?" Eddie said while walking the rest of the way, to school. After about 10 minutes of walking, he arrived at the school. He checked the time and saw that he was late for his first class.

Eddie rushed through the doors and made his way towards his first class, Geometry. He ran through the door of the class and accidentally fell to the ground. Everyone looked at him and some started laughing, including Jason and Steve. "~Awww is the clumsy little freak late to class~" Jason said in a girl voice which everyone laughed to. "Piss off Jason." Eddie whispered and made his way to his seat, next to Robin. He sat down and then the teacher came through the door.

"Hello class. I wanted to make an announcement to you guys. Don't talk back because it won't change the way I put you." Students began groaning, knowing that the teacher was going to change their seats. "That's right. I am going to change you're seating positions and you are going to like it. Three people will be put together in a group and they will be seating in their respective seats and will not argue. If you mess or bully the person you're with, parents will be called and you will get detention. I will be calling the names out now." The teacher grabbed a paper and started calling 3 people to sit at a table.

"Chloe, Jessica and Riley." "Jacob, Jake, and Anderson." "Michael, Kriss, and Miguel." "Nancy, Robin, and Fred." "Steve, Jason, and Eddie." Eddie groaned while Steve and Jason glared at him. "Are you serious?!" Jason exclaimed. "Is there a problem Mr. Carver?" "Yea, there is a problem! Why are we with the freak, Eddie Munson? Are you trying to embarrass us or something? There is no way we could be seen sitting by or talking to Eddie even though we aren't going to." Jason said with a disgusted look on his face. "If you have a problem with it, you could go to the office and get a call home since it's such a big deal." Ms. Rose responded with a fake smile. Jason groaned and walked towards the freak, towering over him with his hands on the desk.

"Don't act up you freak. As much as I don't want to be with an disgusting animal like you, I'm not getting in trouble so you better just shut up and not cause any trouble or you might get hurt." Jason threatened, eyes pouring into Eddie's eyes with disgust. Eddie rolled his eyes.

Steve came from behind Jason and pat his shoulder. "He'll be fine. I'm sure he could understand. Right, Munson?" Eddie glanced at Steve. "Whatever man." Steve rolled his eyes and sat next to Eddie, Jason sitting closer to Steve.

"For this, ALL 3 of you will have to work together. You will be answering these questions on this board and once you're done, you could get on you're phones or whatever. (I know they don't have the type of phones that we have now, during their time so just believe in me.) This caused everyone to cheer. They got straight to work.

Steve and Jason were working together and chit chatting while Eddie just sat there, acting like he wasn't even there. He was so tired of getting bullied. He just needed someone who wouldn't judge him. The only best friends he have are kids! Literal kids! He wished he could die. No one would miss him anyways so what's the point of still living if he was still going to be bullied. He broke out of his trance and he saw that the lead on his pencil broke. He reached over the table to grab another pencil.

Jason smirked at Steve. Steve smirked back and put a farting cushion on Eddie's seat. They almost couldn't contain their laughter when Eddie sat back down and an loud "fart" could be heard. Eddie looked surprised and embarrassed and he looked around the classroom to make sure no one heard. Everyone was looking at him, disgusted looks on their faces, except Robin and Nancy of course.

"How could you, man! Can't you just go to the damn bathroom instead of taking a large shit right next to us!? Gosh, I guess people are right.. Eddie Munson does stink!" Jason said, smirking and then laughed along with Steve.

Eddie forced back tears that threatened to come out and quickly left the classroom with his backpack, making his way to his locker. He knew going to the bathroom during this time would cause issues cause he would be beaten by jocks or other people for NO reason.

He opened his locker and-

CLIFFHANGER!!! I know some of you are maybe mad but.. it's fun to do. Anyways, let me know if you guys liked it ❤️🏳️‍🌈❤️