002.

T H R E E    D A Y S    L A T E R

T H R E E    D A Y S    L A T E R . . .

Days had passed since Friday, and Zayley was back at work after some time off.

However, those days off didn't seem like a break in her book as a certain someone wanted to ruin it.

That someone being Quentin.

Remember that text he sent saying he would fly out to San Francisco later that night? And the agreement the couple made for picking him up?

Being the amazing girlfriend she is, Zayley kept her word and drove to the airport to wait for him. An hour turned into two. Then three. Then four. Next thing you know, it's midnight, and he's still not here.

Quentin never showed up. Nor did he ever get on his flight.

Zayley had to find out through an Instagram post that her boyfriend stayed in L.A to hang out with his friends. They made a last-minute decision to stay and go to some party to "let loose before the real grind starts."

Like, c'mon now. Hanging out with your boys was more important than spending time with your girlfriend? The same girlfriend you constantly complained about never seeing?

Be fucking for real.

Quentin flew in from L.A the following day acting as if he did nothing wrong, which pissed her off more.

So, Zayley made it crystal clear to him that she was upset, telling him he was childish for standing her up and not communicating when he decided to change his plans.

She even mentioned him being a shitty boyfriend for agreeing to stay another night. He knew the time they spend together was limited since they live across the country, so why bother jeopardizing it?

And you know what he decided to do?

He flipped the script, calling Zayley a controlling girlfriend who needed to relax because she was always "killing his vibe."

That comment didn't sit well with her. It sent her over the edge, leading them into an argument and eventually kicking Quentin out of her apartment.

The last thing Zayley told him was to hit her line when he was ready to act like a good boyfriend. That was three days ago. The couple hasn't spoken to each other since.

So here they are, back to not being on speaking terms which sucked. She wanted quality time with him before they both had to return to their busy schedules.

This past weekend was supposed to be the start of patching up their relationship. Sadly, that didn't go according to plan since Quentin had to mess things up.