"Do you want me to go on my knees?"

Chapter 21- "Do you want me to go on my knees?"

"A meeting with the Axels at eleven thirty, lunch with the Korean ministers at three, a b—what?" Louis asks eyeing Harry who smiles and shakes his head, his face resting on top of his hand.

"You look beautiful." He says with a teasing grin and Louis' eyes widen, cheeks blushing profusely, "Shut up! Geez." He shrieks and Harry can't help but giggle, "What? It's true. You're glowing like a beautiful goddess." Louis rolls his eyes and swats his boyfriend's head. "You're so silly." Harry smirks and holds his wrist pulling him down on his lap.

"You love me though." Louis lolls his head on Harry's shoulder eyeing him or more like eyeing his lips, "Hmm my utter Mis—"

"Oh I'm sorry! Did I interrupt something?" A very sheepish looking Noel interrupts, Louis clenches his fist when he sees Harry smiling at him, and okay some might say that this is normal human cooperative behaviour to be kind with others but no! Harry shouldn't smile at someone like that.

"Uhm no—"

"Yeah you did. I'm sorry Noel, would you mind coming after some time?" Louis sweetly asks, sugar dripping from his words, Harry's hand tightens around his waist, as a warning, as a threat? Nobody cares because Noel did interrupt them.

"Oh I'm really sorry. I guess I'll come over here later. See you later, Harry." Louis rolls his eyes and glares at his retreating figure, "See you later, Harry." He mocks and hears a sigh from behind, "That's quite bratty of you, you know. He was being nice but yo—"

"Oh really? So if I'm so—

"Jesus Christ." Harry mumbles before grabbing his face and smashing their lips. Louis grunts and keeps his mouth shut but you see it's quite hard when Harry gropes his arse, his pointer finger dangerously close to Louis' rim. He moans and it gives Harry an opportunity to plunge his tongue inside.

When Harry pulls apart he's panting harshly against the curly man's lips, "I wanted our kiss to be romantic but you have to act all bratty and spoil all the romance, don't you?" Harry asks, he doesn't sound mad more arouse if anything.

"Wasn't me who interrupted a couple...neither was it me who was acting all gooey towards someone else's boyfriend." He whispers and Harry rubs his lips with a thumb, groaning slightly when Louis sucks it. "You think way too much. D'you wanna go for a brunch?"

"Is that a date?" Louis asks and Harry nods, "Ask properly then?" Harry chuckles, "Do you want me to go on my knees?" Louis hums messing with Harry's curls,

"I'm getting old. My knees hurt, sweetheart. How about I put you on the table and eat you out?"

"Nuh uh. Get down on your knees for me." Harry laughs and rolls his eyes capturing Louis' lips, "My sweetheart's really is a big brat. But I guess I've got to give him what he wants." With that he's lowering down his knees, he makes a pop sound from his mouth, "Heard that? Yeah that's not my heart popping it's my knees." Louis loudly laughs kicking Harry who catches his ankle immediately, "You're so melodramatic. And you're not that old!" He giggles.

Harry grins but then clears his throat, "May I take you out on a date, beautiful sir?" Louis shrugs but spreads his thighs, he unloops his belt and pulls his pants down along his panties until his bottom is naked.

Spreading his legs, he sits in such a way where his hole is visible to Harry. The man silently watching him, "Why don't you show me your worth first?" Harry gulps and comes forward, Louis' heart rate fastens when the man grabs his thighs and plants the softest kiss over the smooth expanse, "Yeah." Harry breathes, Shivers and goosebumps travel all across Louis' body when He plants kisses all over his lower body.