"What are you doin' in the kitchen, chef?"

Chapter 16- "What are you doin' in the kitchen, chef?"

Louis licks his lips as he stares at the broad back of his boyfriend, muscles rippling with each expertise flips of the pan, he silently creeps behind him,

"Good morning, my housewife." He greets resting his cheek on Harry's back swaying them both, a deep rumbly chuckle echoes from under Louis' palm which was rested on the bulky man's chest, "Morning, pup." Louis sighs in pleasure and kisses the nail marks on Harry's back.

"I was looking out for you in bed. Started to miss you so badly, 'arry." Harry laughs and turns around caging Louis' petite body in his arms, "I'm sorry, my love. You see, since I couldn't take my sweetheart wifey out on a nice date so I thought how about I make you a nice breakfast instead....make this our first official brekkie date?" Louis groans loudly,

"It's only morning, Haz! Stop being so fucking cute." He mumbles and The man smiles leaning to steal a kiss from Louis' unaware lips, "I love the way you say fooking. It's adorable, you're adorable." Louis knows he must look like a freaking tomato right now and oh let's not talk about his poor heart!

"What are you doin' in the kitchen, chef?"

"Uhm cooking?" Louis rolls his eyes, "Oh really that didn't even cross my mind! I thought you were out here for golf. I mean what are you preparing?"

"Oh! It's a surprise, so do you want to sit on the counter top while I work?" Louis hums, "I'm pretty sure you said it's a surprise so like isn't me sitting here gonna ruin it?" Harry shakes his head already picking him easily as if he doesn't weigh at all, Louis' aware of the man's frequent visits to the gym but when he manhandles Louis like this he can't help but feel aroused, he wills himself to calm down and looks at Harry.

There's nothing but fondness and love in the green eyes he's staring back, the colour a vibrant green so much so Louis feels he's falling even deeper every second he stares at those orbs.

He preens when Harry caresses his cheekbones, "You being here is only going to make my heart smile. Besides I trust you, sweetheart, you won't spoil the surprise." Louis grins with his teeth on show, "I won't! I'll only stare at you. And I thought we made it clear who's the housewife." He says just because he loves the idea of getting married to Harry.

The man raises his brows, whipping an egg with his large hands, "Is that so? D'you want me to be the housewife when you, my love, is sitting out here looking so pretty in only my shirt and the pin I gave you?" Louis pouts, "I should be making us brekkie then....since I'm the wife shouldn't I?" Harry lowly chuckles, "Mhmm but I'm a nice husband so I'm treating my wife a nice breakfast....since he did such a wonderful job in bed last night. I'm quite certain he's very weak." He coats his fingers with the pancake mix bringing it to Louis' mouth who sucks it off humming around his fingers.

"Hmm very weak. So weak that you're going to feed me as well." Harry kisses his jaw, "Your wish is my command, bun."

"Bun?"

"Yeah bunny? My little baby bunny." Louis giggles and there's a wide smile on Harry's face as he does something with the pan which makes a loud sizzle sound, "You come up with the most amazing nicknames...and I love each one of them." Harry smirks and leans to peck his lips.

"How can you not? They are all made for you after all."

"Didn't know my boss The Harry styles was a big cheesy romantic." The man in statement shrugs, "I wonder who's to blame here."

"Eh it's me! I did." Harry hums kissing him again, he knows while cooking they shouldn't do this but he really can't help himself, "That you did, baby. I'm all done. I just need to plate them all." Louis pulls him back trapping him between his legs.