"Your princess queen."

Chapter 6- "Your princess queen."

"One two three....shots!" Louis yells over the top of his lungs giggling and tipping the glass empty, he laughs when Gemma coughs out, "Slow down tiger!" The green eyed woman slurs out.

Louis giggles more and then grabs the bottle by its neck before drinking more, "I'm a champion."

"That's more than enough drinking, kids." Lana says but she's slurring as well and Louis giggles at her, "Cmon mum, one more glass and then it's over." He says and the older woman shrugs, "Alright."

"You guys are the best.... 'arry your family is soo good." He says slumping on Harry's chest, the man laughs and kisses his hair, "Cmon let's leave for our room Louis." He says.

They all were drunk as hell what with the number of shots they did. "See ya laters Gem-Gem." He whistles and the woman hiccups and dopily smiles, "See ya laters Lou-Lou."

"Carry me!" Louis yells stopping Harry on his tracks, "Huh what?" The boy pouts stumbling closer, "Carry me coz I'm your princess queen, your princess queen who's very drunk." He coos throwing a dopey smile and Harry huffs a laugh at that, how adorable can he get really.

"Alright my princess queen come over here." Louis giggles and stumbles forward until he's in his arms, "You my saviour." He says before smacking a large kiss on Harry's cheek, "Only yours baby. But if I fall we both tumble over." Louis giggles and nuzzles his nose in Harry's neck, "I won't let you fall. Now carry me, saviour." He commands. "Gimme a piggy back. I love your piggy back rides." He mumbles playing with the loose strings of Harry's shirt.

Harry carries him on his back while the shorter boy talks continuously about random things. When Harry gently lowers him on the bed Louis flips and straddles Harry cupping the man's face in his palm, he leans forward pecking Harry's lip and then dragging the bottom one down by his teeth. The man growling softly as Louis sucks it.

"You need to kiss me.... 'azzy." Harry grunts and turns so that he's hovering above, "I do....need to kiss you everywhere." He mumbles back before kissing Louis with purpose, the boy breaks in a giggle when Harry's scruff burns his cheeks, he grabs Harry's hand bringing it on his body, slowly dragging it inside his shirt, "What are you doing?" Harry asks peppering kisses all over his jaw.

"Touch me." He huffs sighing in pleasure when Harry takes his nipple between his fingers tweaking them, "Like this, sweetheart?" Louis whines and nods. "Harry ah your lips are so nice." He breathes tipping the man's face before caressing his lips, "So so nice....always want them on me." He mumbles pulling Harry down to kiss him.

He moans against the man's lips when Harry brings his hand down to caress the bulge on Louis' pants, "Wanna taste you." Harry whispers, Louis gasps in shock to see his shirt unbuttoned, "When did you do this?" He asks and Harry smirks already halfway to remove Louis' pants, he inhales sharply when he sees the red panty covering Louis' shame.

"Can I remove this as well?" He asks and Louis nods spreading his legs and lifting his hips for his panties to come down. "So hot." Harry whispers grabbing Louis' calf and kissing all over his inner thighs.

"Do something." Louis whines. "I am! Shush now." Louis gasps when Harry raises his legs folding him over until he's laying between Louis' legs, mouth close to Louis' hole. "So pretty.... Hello there." He greets and Louis frowns. "Are you seriously talking to my arsehole , Harry?" He asks looking down to see the man pouting.

"Hey shut up let me do my thing."

"You're so fucking weird." Louis grunts, "Hello there beautiful, you're so pretty you've got no idea....the prettiest hole out there. Hmm smell pretty as well." He says the tip of his nose rubbing Louis' taint who gasps loudly at the sensation on his sensitive pucker.