HIATUS NOTICE

Hello! This book will be on a short hiatus of about a month long.

I'm extremely sorry to announce this because if not for my exams I would've never  think to put this on a hiatus. I know y'all are shock about this short notice but I've got to do it.

My entire future depends on the exam that's to be in a month from now, I don't want to risk it so I'll be taking off from Writing for a bit.

You guys are the most loveliest people I've ever had the chance to show my work to, it's heartbreaking to even take a leave and I'm sad to announce that this isn't a drill.

But I promise once I'm done with it I'll continue this book and I'm sure you all will love the plot that's to be continued, plus I've got way many things ahead which I know is not made for now. Way tooooo many projects.

But you see I'm going to give y'all a hint in the future there's going to be a major misunderstanding between our Harry and Louis. But they'll overcome it. I was looking so forward to complete this book but given the circumstances I won't be able to do it soon. The next update is to be expected in the latter half of July.

And to everyone who's given me prompt ideas I'll definitely complete those as well, I've got the storylines and plot with me for each and every prompt.

So yeah, Goodbye for now and I'll miss y'all way too much.

Lots and lots of Love,
Yours only, Hazzaslittle.

I'll be back soon. I promise 😊