"Without you I couldn't function well "

Chapter 5- "without you I couldn't function well."

"It's all your fault you fucking idiot, why'd you say such things huh? What did that even mean?" Louis whispers to a sound-sleep Harry, he huffs and caresses the sharp nose with his finger,

"Are you by chance having a crush on me? No-No! That's not possible, you're just a freak who opposes to relationship. But then what? Why'd you left me alone after our first kiss only to confuse me more after returning?" He mumbles before glaring at Harry, "You're not even asleep are you?" He comes a bit closer enough close for their noses to touch,

"Are you really sleeping like nothing happened! How can you sleep so peacefully? God why am I finding you so fucking hot now? I've tried to control it alright? These past four years I've dated enough men to forget you but why are you bringing these feelings now?" He pouts and then yawns,

"Such a fucking idiot. Sleeping like a log even though you said you were insomniac. Why'd you have to be so handsome even in your sleep!" He whines quietly before deciding that one sided talking with Harry's doing nothing for him so he lays on the man's chest and throws his arm over his abdomen, "That's the least you can do for me." He sniffs and then cuddles into Harry's sleeping form.

*****

The Morning after their practice Make-out session is normal. Which was truly unexpected. Louis though falls back as normal as Harry.

"Sweetheart, I'm going with dad and his friends out today, D'you wanna join us or stay with mum and Gemma?" Harry asks while they were on the table,

"I'll be with mum and Gemma. You do the manly things."

"Alright then. See you later, baby." Louis nods but his eyes widens when Harry turns his jaw to place a soft peck on his lips. "Bye."

*****

"So how'd you and Harry met?" Lana asks and Louis gulps his chocolate smoothie before dabbing his mouth with a tissue, "I'm his secretary." The older woman gasp and Gemma puts down her phone.

"No way."

"Yeah...why else do you think I fell for his working ass?" Gemma laughs at that, "I like you. How did that idiot even had time to date?"

"Eh one of my charms...Harry's different, he needs someone who understands his work ethics.... And I guess that's what made us compatible." He shrugs internally praying god to forgive him for his lies.

The rest of the afternoon goes like that, he learns so much about Harry's childhood and his family.

Once near the mansion he informs the mother-daughter duo that he'll like to spend some time near the river. They tell him to be careful and leave.

Once at the edge, Louis dips his legs in the water and looks up, the sun was mild and it wasn't that hot today. Louis still removed his shirt only sitting in a thin petticoat.

Louis' phone rings and he frowns at the caller ID, he accepts Stan's call,

"Hullo."

"Well good to know you aren't dead...where the hell are you mate?"

"I'm at my boyfriend's place." Louis mutters without thinking twice and the moment he does there's a loud shriek on the other end, "What! What boyfriend!"

"Stan...stop being dramatic. Harry Styles." He sighs and there's dead silence. "Hello?"

"Oh uh sorry I think my phone just did one of those glitches because I just heard that Mr.Styles, our very boss, which you loathe is your boyfriend. So who's he again?"