"Hold it with your teeth."

Chapter 10: "Hold it with your teeth."

Louis sucked his bottom lip staring at his own reflection, he smoothed down the crease of his dress, his smooth thighs on display as he fixes his makeup. When another vibrations run down his south he trembles and grips the edge of the counter. Soft puffs leaving his lips.

Harry's been gone since two hours and Louis' got to face the aftermath of the beads, Harry that little shit didn't even bothered informing him that they vibrate! And the funny thing is, even if Harry's so far away with the remote, the intensity of the vibrations is enough for Louis to get hard.

He adjusts himself in his panties looking at the mirror to check if his hard on is visible or not, thanks to the new panties that were tight, it was not.

With his sleepers on, he picked up his phone and left the room.

*****

Dinner was awful, not the food but the situation, the air between Louis and Harry, the way everyone was so oblivious to their sexual tension and the way Harry's eyes would cut through him, Harry's hand twitching as he keeps it on the meaty part, when the squeezing gets a tad bit hard Louis sneaks his hand down and tangles it with Harry's. The green eyed man tensely drinking his alcohol before staring at Louis with a gaze so intense that has the tiny man' thighs clutching.

"I and Louis are retiring. See you tomorrow." The moment Louis had the last bite of his tiramisu in his mouth.

Everything was a flash until Louis was pinned to their bedroom wall and hot mouth was hard against his own. He kissed back with the same intensity whimpering when Harry hoisted him until he was secured in his hold and sandwiched between Harry and the wall.

He tugged Harry's curls scraping his nails in his scalp and shivering when the older man groaned,

"Slower." He hissed the moment Harry slid away his pants removing the beads out of him in a quick motion, "Can't help it...you make me go nuts, baby." He growls. And Louis gasps loudly the moment Harry slams inside.

Pardon him for not giving time to the details like when did Harry even unbuttoned his pants? The man didn't even bothered removing Louis' panties as he animalistically plunged his insides.

"Harry! Ahh slow the fuck—Ahh Haz...nghh—please, ah fuck." He moans throwing his head back, his heart fluttering when Instead of the wall like he expected it was Harry's palm, which meant the man had cushioned his hand behind Louis' head.

"Can't control myself, don't ask me of that, sweetheart." He mumbles moving in a pace unknown to Louis as he slammed inside him, Moans left Louis' lips and he held Harry by his head closer to his heaving chest, he gasped when Harry spread his legs fucking in faster and faster.

"Harry...please slow down." He begs shuddering when Harry scrapes his teeth along the sensitive flesh of his neck, Louis lets go of his hold on Harry's hair instead cups his face raising his head so that their lips meet. Harry grunts squeezing the inner part of his thighs as he pins Louis further in the wall.

"Ah H-Harry nnghh....wanna cu-cum..." he begs-moans in Harry's mouth who huffs and leans down to suck his neck, "Wanna make you full of my cum." Harry grumbles trailing his hand until he's intertwining his hands with Louis'.

Louis didn't even knew he was so fucking flexible and the fact that Harry was holding his entire weight without breaking a sweat was bringing him closer to edge, he leaned back panting and moaning as Harry pumped faster and faster. Louis shuddered and came in the confines of his tight panties which now stuck to him like a second skin.