"Prettiest boy I've ever met."

Chapter 8- "Prettiest boy I've ever met."

"Are you sure you're ready?" Louis nods desperately, when the man discards his boxers Louis moans, his fingers working in and out of him, "Remove your fingers baby." Louis whimpers at the loss but gapes when Harry comes forward grabbing his hand and sucking the same fingers that were inside Louis few seconds ago.

"Tasty." A blush as red as a tomato covers his cheeks and he splutters when Harry grabs his waist turning him around so that he's on top of the man's lap, they are sitting back to chest and Harry's hungry green eyes are staring at him through their reflection. The man rubs Louis' thighs.

"You did so good back then. Do you need me to reward you for that, petal?" Louis nods panting when Harry rubs his nipple with a calloused thumb. "You don't know the things I want to do to you, Louis." He hoarsely says and Louis shivers at the dark tone.

"Tell me....everything. Please sir. Tell me what you would do." A large hand crosses his throat and Louis eyes their posture through their reflection, a thumb pushes inside his mouth, "I would grab your hair and fold you on my lap and I'd fuck you, Louis, I'll fuck you so hard that you'll always remember who made you this way. That's when sweetheart you'll always know that there was a man who fucked you in a way no one could ever." Louis whimpers, his eyes gone blurry and the blue disappeared in a black ring.

"Are you afraid of me now, little bunny? Now that you know how much of a monster I'd become for you?" Louis shakes his head and turns his head to capture his lips, "Please....do anything you want to me."

While they kiss Harry grabbed Louis' hips before planting him down on his erected cock, the boy gasps and breaks apart from their kiss. He looks in the mirror and moans. Harry's hands coming under his knees to pull him back more and spread his legs further more so that Harry's cock penetrating his hole is visible. The lace scraping and covering his hard cock.

He moves in and out of Louis with ease, the boy holds on Harry's curls for balance as he gets fucked, raw filthy sounds leaving his mouth as Harry plunges his insides,

"So fucking deep in you baby. You take me so good." Harry whispers staring at him, never breaking their eye contact through the reflection, "Relax yourself for me, darling." He mumbles.

"Ah ah Nghh....Ha-Hazza, what-what are you doing?" He asks and watches how Harry's finger enters inside his hole making him full as ever, his back arches, nails digging in Harry's back as he gets shoved. Louis' cries when the sensation on his cock intensifies, "It's hurtin', 'arry." He says and Harry fists the front of his panties before ripping it off in shreds.

Louis' shudders and comes, when Harry removes his finger he whimpers, "Shhh calm down. Greedy boys don't get anything, Louis." He says before making him sit in a position from where the outline of his cock is poking out from Louis' belly, he grabs hold of the dainty arms crossing them Louis' arched back.

"Now ride my cock like a good boy." Louis whines and starts moving his hip, "You do know how to make a man go crazy, don't you my little vixen?"

With one hand wrapped around Louis' hands the other tugs his hair before he's plunging his insides. The shorter boy gasps, with his trembling thighs and his swollen belly. "You're so small, baby. Look at my cock poking out from your tiny little womb. Tiny little petal with his tiny little body." He mumbles.

A litany of uhs, ahs and Harry's echoes their room along with the sound of Harry's grunts and the slapping of their skins.

The bulge in Louis' tummy moves each time he gets impaled on the cock, Louis throws his head back shutting his eyes tight and just feeling the sensation of Harry's hard cock against his tight walls.