"Beautiful eyes."

Chapter 13- "Beautiful eyes."

"I miss him." Louis wails through his phone, his friend on the other side sighing, "Lou, I think you need to sleep or like talk to him because you're hurting my head with all that crying."

"You know what? Fuck you Zayn. You're literally no help." He grumbles out gobbling up the leftover pancake,

"I've never seen someone so ungrateful as you, you little shit. For the past hour you've been crying on and about how you miss your boyfriend who's seven seas apart."

"He's not my boyfriend."

"Well the bracelet on your hand states otherwise. I've never seen a FWB like yours before. He gives you gift as if he's your sugar daddy." Louis frowns and picks at his sweater, "He's not my sugar daddy, he's my daddy though."

"And he doesn't know it yet." With warm cheeks Louis hushes Zayn talking about absolutely nothing.

When they've bid their goodbyes, Louis hums a tone and stands up.

So they've been sleeping since a month already and Louis' never been so much in love. He loves every short moment he spends with Harry even though most of it comes with them in bed. Still at least Louis have him closer.

He also hasn't slept with someone else and from the looks of it neither has Harry. Which Louis' glad for honestly speaking.

A small part of him fearful of Loosing Harry but the other big part, content with the idea of having the whole of Harry to himself.

And right now he's missing Harry badly, because for some stupid deal The man had to leave for Argentina and Louis couldn't accompany him due to the office being in his hands.

Louis grabs a spoon before dipping it down in the Nutella jar, he brings out the spoonful and shoves it in his mouth humming at the delicacy.

His heart speeding a notch when there's a sharp knock at his door, immediately staring at the time dread creeps in because who the hell would visit him at this time. Still he keeps the spoon down and walks towards his door,

"Harry?" He whispers staring at the man who's clothes are rumpled and hair all messed up, his green eyes tired and sulky, Louis' nose scrunches at the stench of alcohol, "Did you seriously drunk and drive? Harry what are you doing here? Weren't you in Argentina? Harry—"

"Shh." Harry mumbles slumping down in Louis' arms who manages to balance them both. "I lost. We lost the deal." Louis' heart wrenches at the sad tone and he hugs the tall man.

"Let's get you in bed, darling." He mumbles and Harry shakes his head nuzzling his nose in Louis' neck who shivers at the heat, "I wanna lay with you."

"Okay, Haz. We'll lay together, 'Kay?" He asks in a hushed tone and Harry nods before standing upright, he shuts the door and grabs Louis' palm walking ahead of him before gently ushering the smaller man.

Louis starts to unbutton his shirt when Harry squeezes his hand, "No..No sex. Just wanna lay with you." Louis' heart softens and he smiles softly before spreading his arms, "Come over here." He whispers gently and Harry removes his shirt before loosening his tie and then crawling in Louis' inviting arms.

He rests his head on Louis' chest, "I'm sorry for today's deal. I'm sure we'll get an even better one." Harry squeezes the boy's waist nuzzling further which makes Louis giggle softly, he looked like a tiger with his broad body snuggling further in Louis' tummy. He runs a hand through the curly hair, rubbing his scalp lightly,

"We worked so hard for it...you worked hard for it. I'm so sorry." Louis coos and kisses his hair, "Everything's okay, H."

Louis continues to card his fingers through his slightly damp hair, "You didn't drive here in this state, did you, Haz?" Harry shakes his head the action making Louis giggle because of the tickling sensation.