"Cocky frog"

Chapter 9- "Cocky frog."

"Where's my Harold?" Louis asks entering the kitchen, Gemma smirks chewing her apple to which Louis shoots her an incredulous look, "Your Harold's gone to the city. He looked like a man on mission. Don't worry he'll be back before dark."

"City? Why would he go there?" Louis asks taking a seat next to Gemma, he ignores the blush on his cheeks because he basically put a claim on Harry before grabbing a piece of apple from her plate and putting it in his mouth, "I think he went to grab Mum and Dad's gift. He's way too extraordinary for his own good."

"Why didn't he tell me though?" He mumbles, "Oh look at that, my sister-in-law it's because you were busy sleeping your arse off. I mean dude you look the actual definition of someone wrecked. Just thinking about my little brother like that traumatises me." Louis shrieks and pinches her arm to which she laughs loudly.

"Oi shush! I'm not your sister-in-law that's so gay of you Gems." The woman stares at him blankly, "Duh your entire existence is way too gay."

"Well atleast I have a handsome boyfriend and nice sense of clothing unlike someone who just have a nice sense of clothing." Gemma gawks and hits his head, "Not having a boyfriend is my choice..."

"One which she didn't made herself. And stop hitting my sweetheart's head with your hands, you freak." Another voice drawls and Louis immediately snaps his head to see the source, he jumps from his place and jogs his way to Harry.

"Hi!" He greets with blushing cheeks, soft gaze falls down on him and then Harry's leaning down and kissing his temple, "Hi there baby." Louis cuddles in his warmth, "Where were you? I was alone without you." He mumbles inhaling the rich cologne.

"Just had to take care of some stuff from the city. I'm sorry, sweetheart." Louis hums and leans up to kiss Harry's jaw, "Uhm excuse me? I'm present right here." Louis rolls his eyes and thumps his forehead against Harry's chest.

"Why's she here anyways?" He asks and feels Harry's laugh in his hair, "No throwing things at my delicate flower, Gemma." Harry scolds and the woman chants a series of blah blah blah before mumbling something about getting nauseous in front of couples.

"What did you bring?" Harry smirks and presses a kiss on Louis' ear who sputters at the sudden act of intimate now that they were alone.

"Something for you and gifts for mum and dad."

"Something for me?" Harry hums and a large hand circles Louis' wrist before the man's taking him towards the direction of their room.

"What—"

"No complains...I'll show them to you but first this." With that he's claiming Louis' lips in an intense kiss, the other boy immediately circles his neck pushing his hands in the fluffy curls.

So yeah they've been sleeping pretty much everyday since their first time together and Louis still doesn't know what they are and how everything's going to be after tomorrow. Tomorrow's their last day in here by the way.

He knows it's his fault to fall in love with Harry because he already kind of was but after their fake dating thing he's pretty much head over heels which honestly sucks. Still he's greedily taking whatever he can until Harry's Casanova side picks up and he's bored. It must be hard for the man to refrain himself from sleeping and Louis just so happens to fall in his radar.

Louis knew he was Harry's type, because duh, he was the one contacting and managing the people that had Shared Harry's bed with the man himself.

After this weekend ends, it's all going to be like a dream, Louis will wake up and return to his old plain job with his duties written in his iPad.