how can I move on when!

To a stall, type shook a bit, has tharn had his head to the side to have his mouth to his neck to kiss to have his hands to types wrists to then have them to either side of his head, tharn had his body to his to be moving up and down.
Type then opened his eyes to look about.
"Tharn..... Tharn!"
Tharn took his mouth off to move his head back to look over type to keep moving his body to his.
"What?"
Type signed to turn his head to look him over.
"You need to stop! I need to go back to....nn!"
Type Furrowed his brow in anger has tharn placed his mouth to his to slip his tongue in.
Type then struggled in his grasp to then move his body about to then squeezed his eyes shut.
That turned him on because he moved his erection on tharns.
Tharn then placed his hands above his head to then take his free hand down to start to open types pants to go to his ear.
"Do you want my hand or mouth?"
Type turned his head to open his eyes slightly.
"Should......ask your.... Girlfriend that! She's in the move theater."
Tharn rolled his eyes to then let types hands go to then go to his knees to have his hands to his pants to then start to take them down with his boxers to then grab his cock to then start to lick his head to look up at him.
Type gritted his teeth to slowly move his hands down to then rest them to either side of tharns shoulders to grip.
"Nn.....nnn.... Stop!"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then move his head back to breathe heavily.
"Do you really want that? Or might you want......"
Tharn then took his hand to his pants to undo to then take out his pre Cummed lubed cock to move it up and down.
Type looked to it to quiver, it had been a bit since he had that cock in him.
Tharn darted his eyes to then start to lick type head once more.
Type made a face.
"Damnit tharn! I said stop!"
I can't move on from you if you're doing this!
Tharn took his tongue back to then get up to really eye type.
"You want me to stop?"
Type breathed heavily has he looked to tharn.
"I......I um....."
"You want this, turn around, you don't, keep standing this way and I'll leave."
Tharn took a step forward to dart his eyes over type.
"What do you really want type?"
Type made a face to then take in a deep inhale to then lower his gaze a bit to dart his eyes to then flex his jaw to then turn to gulp to place his stomach to the stall to shake his head has he placed his forehead to it to his his head a bit upon it, he was feeling like a very horrible person.
Tharn smiled to then step to him to then place his hands to the top of the stall to grip the edge to then ram himself in.
Type kept his forehead to the stall wall to then look down to moan.
Tharn then wrapped his arms about types body to then take him back to place his body to the other stall, to place his hand to types cock to stroke to take his other hand under his shirt to start to play with his nipple to have his mouth to his neck to leave a hickey.
Type lifted his head back to moan louder and sweeter.
"Fuck tharn!"
Tharn then placed his hand with his palm down to his tip to move it about has pre cum was coming out.
Types legs started to shake.
"Aaah God! I cant..... Can't..... I'm cumming!"
Type then tensed to cum and in full has tharn then emptied his seed into his tight cavity.
The two stayed to the position to catch there breathes, leaving the hickey, tharn took his mouth off to place his head to the wall to look forward.
"Your.... Right type....."
Type took in very deep breathes.
"About what?"
Tharn took in a very long deep breathe.
"We can't be friends."
Types eyes widened, he then got out of this hold to then turn about to live up his pants and boxers to then raise his hand to then smack tharn across the face to then leave in a rush.
Tharn brought his hand up to place it over his cheek to rub, to then turn his head to watch type leave.
"Type!"
Type shook his head to keep going forth he was very much pissed.
Moving about, he needed to tell murako he wanted to go home.
Going into the darkened movie theater, he then stopped before him to widened his eyes, murako and the girl tharn had been with were kissing.
Type gulped to then step back to then make a face has he stepped over something that made a hard noise.
Murako took his mouth off to then look to type to make a sullen face.
"Ah type um..... This isn't...."
Type signed to then turn to stop to eye over tharn who looked to him to then eye about to then look back to type.
"We need to talk." He whispered.
Type rolled his eyes he then pushed tharn away to go about to run off.
Tharn turned to eye to sign.
Getting a bit away type stopped running to slow to a walk to shake his head to wrap his arms about feeling a bit lost, stopping he kept his head hung to grit his teeth.
He then took in a very deep breathe to then grab out his phone to call for a taxi, he knew where he needed to go and who he wanted to be around.
Placing the phone to his back pocket, he then waited for the taxi to then get in to go to the hospital where his mother was.