so what is going on?

Walking near tharn after there romp in the wrestling arena, type couldn't help but keep his head hung to Make a face.
Stopping, the two waited to the pavement has type grabbed his phone to then place to his ear to then sign.
Feeling his hand being empty, type then brought his hand down to then turn his head to look over tharn.
"Give me back my phone."
Tharn shook his head to then place it to his pocket too then turn to start to go home.
Type Furrowed his brow to then follow after.
"I can't go home if I don't call for a taxi."
Tharn placed his hands into his pockets to then shrug to keep going forward.
Type rolled his eyes to continue to go after him.
"Tharn! Stop being a prick."
Tharn stopped to dart his eyes to then turn to eye over type.
"I'm the prick. You lied to me, that's messed up."
Type parted his lips to then watch has tharn turned to then continue forward, type walked silently behind.
"Tharn, I had a shift lined up, it cancelled at the last minute. Now I really want my phone back, I need to go home to do my homework."
Tharn shook his head to continue forward.
"No. You now owe me, also I know you have everything in your back pack to do your homework. You need to stop lying."
Type signed to continue after all the way to tharns place.
Inside, type took off his back pack to then look about to place it to the side, to then take off his shoes to then continue to follow.
"Tharn, give me my phone."
Tharn turned and quick to then grab type has they were to his bedroom to then toss him to the bed to mine his arms back to then pin them down with his leg to then eye him narrowly has he started to kick his legs, type then turned his head to eye him.
"What the hell!?"
"I want to know why your lying?"
Type rolled his eyes to press his cheek to the bed.
"You lie all the time. I am not. Now get off!"
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"How about a little game? If I roll you over and your hard, were going to wrestle."
Type took in deep breathes.
"I'm not playing any games with you! I want you to let go, get off and I want to go home."
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"So I just have to pin you down like this and I win then?"
Type growled a bit to then start to shuffle a bit to then get an edge on tharn to then turn about to then place his hands to his to then struggle until tharn pinned his arms to either side of his head for the two to look at the other breathing deeply.
Tharn darted his eyes to then slowly peer them down to then smirk to eye back up.
"I win." Tharn blinked.
Type rolled his eyes.
"I never said I was playing. Why are you doing this?"
"Because we have been friends for so long and I want to know why you are acting like this and lying to me."
Type turned his head to look to the wall.
"Again, your not always honest either. Tharn......I really am tired, so let go and..... Hey!"
Type turned his head to then look down, tharn moved and quick to place his hands above his head to then place a hand to his erection that was evident through his pants to then start to rub.
Type took in deep breathes, tharn then moved his head closer.
"Why are you acting the way you have type?"
Type took in a deep breathe to then look to tharn to dart his eyes over him.
"Tharn......"
Tharn raised an eye brow to then move his hand up to then take it to his pants to start to unzip and slow.
"Type?"
Type gulped to grit his teeth.
"We're........ Were..... Just suppose to do this once."
Tharn lightly chuckled to then move back to place his hands to his shirt to then take it over his head, for type to move up on his elbows to look over his impressive body to then take in shaky breathes has he looked over him.
Tharn titled his head to eye type to then throw his shirt to the side.
"Are you..... Developing feelings for me?"
Type widened his eyes to then look to tharn to roll his eyes.
"No! I just...... Am starting to like this.......a bit to much....."
Type hung his head to mumble to roll his hands into fists has he admitted to this.
Tharn signed to then place his hands to types chest to then push him down to then wrap his hands about types wrists that laid to either side of his head to then start to grind upon him.
Type looked to tharn a bit confused.
"And? So do I. Wish the girls I've been with will let me fuck then anally, but eh. Mm.... Maybe we're bi....I don't know. Type just don't think about it."
Tharn then went to his neck to start to consume, type turned his head a bit to start to coo a bit.
"Don't you....mm.... Care your not fully straight?"
Tharn shrugged to then move his hands from types wrists to then take them down to his shirt to start to open to then rub his hands all over his chest to then place his thumbs to types nipples to play with.
Type wrapped his hands to tharns bedding to grip to throw his head back a bit to moan, tharn then left his neck to then take his hands down to his pants to start to take type out to then place his warm wet mouth to his nipple to then consume.
Types body bucked to then place his hands to his head to grip his hair.
A bit later, type was to his chest, his lower moved up to have his hands to either side of the bed to grip to go up and down.
Tharn was to his knees behind to grip at his waist to eye his back to breathe and hard has he thrusted.
"Type?"
Type peered his eyes to tharn.
"Mm what?"
"I don't really care. Besides, this is just wrestling, stop thinking so much about it."
Tharn then moved type back to place his back to his chest to wrap about his arms to take one to his cock to stroke to then place one to his nipple to play with.
Type moaned and loud by this action.
Both cumming a bit later, type was to his stomach to the bed to look to the wall.
"Tharn?"
Tharn was to the side of the bed with his back to it, wearing a shirt and boxers to be doing his homework.
"Mm?"
Type made a face..
"I..... Want to add a rule."
"I swear if it's just to wrestle once a....."
Type took in a deep breathe.
"We can...... Sleep with women and...... Men...."
Tharn broke the tip of his pencil to then look forward to flex his jaw to then turn his head to eye type in anger.
"No!"
Type moved up on his forarms to really look at tharn.
"Why?"
"Because I said no, damnit! We are only going to sleep with women and wear condoms!"
Type widened his eyes to watch tharn get up to leave to then go to his back to eye the ceiling.
What the hell is his problem?
Little did type know, tharn didn't quite know the answer to that question at all.