this is quite the surprise

Wrestling about the floor, tharn and type kept tossing the other to Hover over for just a bit, tharn then was on top to struggle.
"Think we're becoming too overally obsessed with this."
Type raised an eye brow.
"You give?"
Tharn rolled his eyes.
"Never!"
Type laughed a bit to then move them about to Hover over to struggle with tharns hands.
"It helps with....."
Type signed.
Tharn looked to him to nod.
"Been through that with me, in this same way..... It's fine, going to kick this ass!"
Type rolled his eyes has they kept wrestling about.
"Never going to happen!"
Tharn laughed has they kept wrestling with the other.
Type then moved in a way tharn hadent seen to then laugh has he saw types pants and boxers come down a bit to see his shaved hole.
Type then signed to move up.
Tharn then tilted his head to keep eyeing
"Your like a woman, why do you not have hair here?"
"Trying to lose weight, so I shave, stop being a dick and pull up my clothes."
Tharn then raised an eye brow.
"Let go of my legs and do it yourself."
"No, because once you pull them up im going to do this one move over read about, think I can fully take you down with it, now...."
Tharn then made a face to furrow his brow. He didn't know exactly why but he was starting to grow in curiosity and become horny. Didn't help he was going to go on a date with a girl he had sought after for awhile.
Tharn then slowly moved his hands up to start to spread types cheeks a bit.
Type widened his eyes.
"Tharn?"
Tharn then closed his eyes to move with what he's body was wanting to then start to lick about. He had always been very curious about anal sex with the women he had been with but none of them wanted to try.
Type then tensed to then turn his head to look to tharn.
"What the hell are you doing!"
Tharn then placed his tongue inside of his ass.
Type turned his head back to hang it to close his eyes to take in deep breathes has he started to feel weird.
Tharn then slowly opened his eyes to see what he was doing to then take his tongue out to then take in a very deep breathe.
Type gulped to start to shake.
"Tharn..... What was......nnn....."
Tharn couldn't help but to move to have type be too his stomach, to grab at his arms to place them behind to then take a hand to his pants and boxers to slide them more down to then take out his erection to then prompt types lower up to breathe heavily has he eyed this action to then gulp.
Type turned his head to look up.
"Tharn! What are you doing!?"
"Type...... Can I?"
Types lips parted to then turn his head to place his chin to the floor to then look forward.
"I'm not.... Gay..... Neither are you!"
"Type! Can I?"
Type gritted his teeth.
"Stop..... Pinning my arms! And...... Take care of mine too!"
Tharn then took his hand away from types arms to see him place them too either side of himself to move his fingers to the ground, he was thinking of pushing himself off.
Tharn saw that too then spread types legs apart to then start to go in.
Type flexed his face to wince a bit.
"Damnit! I never said yes!"
Tharn hung his head to slowly go in to then take in a deep breathe to then move his hand about to place it to types semi hard length to then start to stroke to get it fully hard to then go to his ear.
"I'll.... Take care of this....."
Type turned his head to press his cheek to the ground to start to breathe heavily. To feel both pleasure and pain.
Tharn got all the way in, to stay to types ear to start to thrust.
"Ah god.......mm..... Your so tight....."
Type made a face to then turn his head to place his forehead to the ground to start to go up and down with the friction.
"Har.......mm..... Damnit! Harder......"
Tharn nodded to then remove his hand to place to the side of type palms down to really thrust into him, didn't help tharn also had a routine, he would have sex before an important match, which they both had in 3 days.
Type then started to move his head has he started to move his lower with this action, he started to feel really weird, he had also never had an prostate cumming before.
Type then flexed his fingers to the floor to start to move his body faster with this action.
Tharn tensed has well.
"Nn..... I'm going to cum!"
Type made a disgusted face.
"Take your dick out of my ass when you....."
Tharn squeezed his eyes tightly shut.
"I can't....... Your to..... I'm cumming!"
Type then came onto the floor has tharn filled his ass.
The two breathed in deeply, for type to then use his strength to move up knocking tharn off to then get up to fix himself to go about to grab his back pack to then leave and quick.
Tharn to his back had a hand to his forehead to then look to the ceiling to feel very much confused.
Why did I do that! What the hell is with me! Why did I...... With type! He is my best friend and I...... Raped him! Oh my God!
Standing to the side of the road, type called for a taxi to be looking to the ground to be like tharn, lost in confusion of what just happened.
What just..... Happened! Why did tharn...... Why didn't I fight more against it? I don't understand what is going on......or what....
Type shook his head to then get into the car to take in a deep breathe has he felt squishy in his pants, he then hunched over to place his hands to his eyes has he then went off.