𝐗𝐈𝐈| 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒

Disclaimer: I own nothing but some of the plot.

★------------------ ★------------------

"SHIT!" 

Holly groaned and flapped her arms as she awoke. Half of her body was submerged in a fountain and she had no recollection of how. She only had one shoe on. The other was Merlin knew where and her dress was, unsurprisingly, soaked and stuck to her s kin. 

Too much wine, she thought, moaning.

As she stood up shakily, she surveyed her surroundings. At least she was still on Malfoy's premises. The Manor wasn't too far, or at least, it wouldn't have been a tough journey if she wasn't having a hangover currently . 

Holly's head was throbbing, her limbs were like lead, and the water was very, very cold. Not quite ice, but not far off from becoming so. 

Then she noticed how freezing cold and white the ground was. 

"SNOW!" she babbled, half-confused and half-happy. "White Christmas! Yay!"

"White Christmas?" moaned a masculine voice from behind her. "Where?"

The happy feeling faded off and Holly was feeling grumpy again. "Ugh, Blaise?"

"Nice to see ya too," mumbled the voice from a hedge. A dark-skinned and shaved head popped out wearing antlers crookedly. "Where's Theo?"

"How the hell should I know?" Holly grumbled, shivering. "I woke up in a fountain with a duck in my face."

"That'll be a story to tell the kid," Blaise said, stumbling out of the hedge. 

"Huh?"

"Teddy. Andy's bringing him over for Christmas, remember?"

". . ."

"Uh . . . Holly? Hello?"

"SHIT!"

★------------------ ★------------------

Holly had nearly a dozen scrapes and cuts by the time she reached Malfoy Manor, which was ridiculous compared to Blaise's almost immaculate appearance. He looked no different except for the missing tie, slightly wrinkled clothes, and a few leaves in his shave d hair. His green pants and jacket were still sparkly as ever. 

"I shouldn't have drank so much . . ." Holly kept muttering to herself. "Andy's gonna kill me . . ."

"WHy iS nO OnE OPENiNG?!" Blaise interrupted, whining as he banged on the door with both fists.  

Holly blinked as a thought occurred to her. "Wait, Blaise, you know you can just open it with magic, right?"

Blaise paused, then resumed banging on the door. "I don't have my wand, Holly!"

Holly slapped the back of his head. "We learned wandless magic, remember?"

Comprehension dawned on his face. "OOOHHH, YEAH!"