𝐕𝐈 | 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.

★------------------★------------------

IF THERE WAS ONE THING HOLLY WAS GOOD AT, it was noticing things and then getting curious about it. So, of course she noticed when the Cullen and Hale siblings decided to pay her a surprise visit in the night. The only reason she had caught them was because Luna had set up protective barriers to alert them if any Death Eaters had found out their location.

But since the Cullen Clan were not Death Eaters, yet still posing a threat to them, the silent alarm had gone off, alerting all residents of the house.

The four had taken action immediately, knowing that every second counted. Kreacher hid downstairs in the basement, where he had a room all to his own set up, and Holly went out to the balcony after shamelessly admitting that she'd try and spot them (a.k.a Edward) while being discreet. Luna and Neville shared a look between each other before agreeing.

"We'll come up with hot chocolate in a few," Luna had said, dragging Neville into the kitchen.

That left Holly with a pair of invisible and notice-me-not charmed Extendable Ears to overhear the hushed-up conversation of the vampire siblings. She hoped her spells would work on hiding from the Cullens and they did.

From what she had gathered, they were having quite the scuffle. Holly would be lying if she said that the fact that Edward came here because he thought of her as interesting didn't make her unwilling heart flutter slightly.

She heard Luna and Neville coming and decided to play a little joke on the Cullens. The immediate stillness and lack of noise she had heard was enough to tell her that her trick had worked. For the next few days, the only time Holly could detect the presence of the Cullens was when she was at school.

★------------------★------------------

Weeks had flown by so quickly it was hard to believe that it was almost Halloween again. Holly would have been grateful if that holiday was on the weekend, but nooo. It had to be on a Monday. Holly officially hated Mondays.

She would have faked being sick or made an excuse to not come, but Luna had insisted.

"Something good will happen today," she had insisted. "I've Seen it."

"It had better be worth it," grumbled Holly, stumbling reluctantly out of bed.

The entire drive to school, Holly refused to stare out the window. Every Halloween decorated house was a jab at her, and she refused to let it get to her, no matter what. They parked and stepped out into the cold air. The students still hadn't stopped staring, which didn't help Holly's grumpy mood.

"Bella and Edward seemed to be arguing today," Luna whispered in an attempt to cheer her up.

Holly sighed. That didn't mean that Bella and Edward were going to break up. All couples fought from time to time—it was only natural. But before she could point that out to Luna, she heard two agitated voices, one annoyingly shrill while the other was deep and annoyed.

"What's going on with you, Edward?" Bella demanded. "Ever since the start of the school year, you've been distant with me."

"That's none of your business, Bella!" Edward shouted. The two were next to Edward's Volvo as they argued. The entire school was watching.