𝐈𝐈 | 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀

Disclaimer: I own nothing but the plot.

★------------------★------------------

PLANNING THE TRIP TO FORKS took longer than Holly had anticipated. First was finding the right house.

Coincidentally, the Evans family had owned a nice moderate cottage in a secluded area of the town Forks, which was small. The family there had left, but the house remained and was void of any residents. That was easily dealt with as Kreacher went there and checked the house for any reason it could not be used. There were none.

They went onto the transportation problem. They could apparate, but it would have been noticed by the ministry. However, with Amelia Bones as the current Minister of Magic, she might prevent the paparazzi from following them. Legally, of course. There was the option of a portkey, but Neville turned that down too, pointing out that that could be tracked by a ministry member as well. They weren't going to risk muggle transportation, either.

"It'll be too easy for someone to follow us with that, too," Holly pointed out. "I think it's best if Kreacher appartates us. The ministry can't track him. Right, Kreacher?"

"If that is what Mistress Potter wishes, Kreacher can do it," the House-Elf promised dutifully.

"Excellent. So we all agree on our form of transportation?"

"Agreed," Luna and Neville said in unison.

Unfortunately, the entire day had been consumed by resolving those two conflicts, which led to Kreacher yelping as he saw what the time was.

"Mistress Potter, Lovegood, and Lord Longbottom must sleep!" he insisted, shoving them all upstairs. "It is past 9:00! We all will talk in the morning, now sleep!"

Luna and Holly went into Holly's room as Neville went into his. Holly's room was actually Sirius's, which still had all the Gryffindor decorations, rock band posters, and the muggle girls in bikinis, too, which never ceased to make the girls burst out into raucous giggles at the ludicrousy Sirius had as a teenager. Tonight was no different.

"For someone so old, Kreacher has some mad strength," Luna giggled.

"I know right?" Holly agreed. In a more serious tone, she added, "But we should probably go to sleep—I want to get out of here as soon as possible."

The girls had a routine before going to sleep—a routine so embarrassing, they had yet to tell Neville.

Every night before bed, they'd open a secret compartment in one of Sirius's drawers (which had previously contained cigarettes and CDs of rock bands from the 70s) and pull out two bottles of dreamless sleep potion.

It was a humiliating secret they shared between themselves. The nightmares were too much to handle, especially for Holly, so the only solution the girls had found was to chug a potion every night so as to not look half-dead in the morning and raise too much suspicion from Kreacher and Neville.

That night, they both did have a dreamless sleep (obviously), courtesy of the knockout drug-like potion. It only felt like a few seconds until the bright sunlight was suddenly bestowed upon them.

★------------------★------------------

"Wake up, Mistress Potter. Wake up, Lady Lovegood."