Heroes' Awards

The day after the square incident dawned in silence.  Those who watched the event in the square woke up thoughtfully, having someone at that moment who could save them was a miracle, if there was no one to protect them during that fateful event they would not have seen the sunlight the next day.  It was a moment of reflection after stepping out of the gates of death.

And despite the tense atmosphere in the capital of the Roan Kingdom, the day dawned beautifully, as if it were a form of comfort for the sad hearts.

Roksoo's mood was low, he couldn't expect that the first thing he would hear in the morning would be scoldings from the children.  Given how the little ones clung to him the night before and how quickly they fell asleep, Roksoo didn't expect them to be so upset, it couldn't be helped, and even though he apologized to the kids and Cale, he didn't feel a little sorry.  what he did was a necessary action.

Angry faces filled his vision, his eyes moved to a redhead who was standing in the doorway with his arms crossed 'Help me' That's what his eyes were trying to convey to Cale however all he replied was a face stoic that showed how the redhead was not interested in helping him.  Sighing wearily, his arms move to take the three sullen ones in his arms: "I've already apologized, why don't you undo those wrinkles between your eyebrows?"

In the warm arms of her guardian On, the eldest daughter says seriously to the fairy as if scolding a child: "Did you understand what was wrong?"

"Of course, I shouldn't have made you worried" Roksoo says sympathetically, he feels guilty for making his family members worried about him however his mindset about his action hasn't changed, they can't understand but for Kim Roksoo who lost everything and everyone for the one he loved and didn't have many opportunities to be loved as a young man the mere thought of his family getting hurt destroys him inside was out of the question, if something dangerous happens to them and he can avoid it, even if it hurts his body in the process he would do: "However you should know that this was the only option at that time so that no one was hurt, I don't want to see you hurt"

A loud sigh leaves Cale's lips who was watching the scene unfold, his eyes move to look a reddish brown similar to his, those eyes were clean and didn't show a trace of regret, but there was no reason for him to be annoyed would be a childish action given the fact that there was no other way to resolve the situation, if he raised his shield there would be great chances that the mages who were present at that place would find out about his nature as a dragon.  It would be extremely troublesome.  Cale can only wallow in his own helplessness in the face of the situation.  The lack of companions he could trust was overwhelming.  A knock on the door interrupts the redhead's thoughts.  Hans the butler is the one behind the door asking permission to enter the room:"Enter"

The door was opened slowly by the butler Hans, along with him they were followed by maids who silently pushed the food cart to place on the table in the living room.  The butler's face was serious, but looking into his eyes you could see he was holding back his emotions.

Bowing respectfully, the maids leave the room.  At that moment, the serious facade on the butler's face disappeared.  With glazed eyes he says, "Young master! I was so worried about you" The butler says excitedly.  The day before, when it was still early, he had met Roksoo-nim as soon as the brunette entered the palace, but the redhead was not with him.  However, moments later, there was a heated rumor about the Young Master of Garbage killing the mage responsible for the incident: "I've already talked to the Count about the situation, I think it would be good if the Young Master contacted him later if the Count didn't hears from you, he will come quickly to the capital"

"I'll do what you say. You can go"

As soon as the butler left the room, the indivisibility spell cast by the black dragon was removed, showing three cubs being held in the brunette's arm.  Cale looks at the relaxed faces of the little ones: "Go eat breakfast before it gets cold"