Meeting the Count and Saving a dragon.

The sky was blue, and the sun was shining, on the balcony of his room was a young man sitting in his chair looking at the landscape, his ebony hair falling down his back, his lips red as the petals of a rose. It was truly a beautiful sight to behold, some people passing through the streets found themselves mesmerized by such an image.

A beautiful sight indeed, but the young man's face was scrunched up. Roksoo has been feeling annoyed (and a little sad, though he'll never admit it) as the days have passed, and he's noticed that Cale is acting strangely different, he's the same as before, but more serious and the amount of times they were seeing each other has declined exponentially.

Getting up, he decides to get out of the house a little, walk a little. He wouldn't go far just for a walk close to home.

Leaving the room, he finds On and Hong sitting in the room talking while looking at a book full of pictures of plants.

Looking at the two of them leafing through the book, Roksoo says, "I'm going out for a little walk, do you want to go with me?"

"We want to stay here, reading nya"

"Let's stay to read the Roksoo nya book"

The two excitedly say 'They like the poison book so much, in the future I will give them some poisons, I researched them, and they don't hurt them'

"Of course nothing will happen to you, but there is a teleportation scroll, if something happens just tear it up or call me" says Roksoo, a concern can be heard in his voice even though he knows nothing will happen to them. Change the fact that he is worried about the kids, most of the time they go out together. "There are some sandwiches ready in case you get hungry later"

"Roksoo nya we'll be fine" Says the older On laughing to see her guardian worried.

"Yeah dad- I mean Roksoo nya we'll be fine" Hong says blushing in embarrassment for his slip up.

Roksoo's mood instantly improved as he saw the two of them with a smile as he headed for the door.

"I'll bring you a pie when I get back" Roksoo says with a laugh as he leaves the house, closing the door.

Letting out a tired sigh, he starts walking around the stores, some people are calling him to shop in their stores.

"Handsome young man, how about buying some jewelry?" A young shopkeeper says in front of her store and I shake my head.

'He wouldn't be fooled by that kind of marketing', thinks Roksoo as he walks until the streets start to calm down a bit.

'Why did he go there?' Roksoo looks at a redhead who was leaving a gun shop.

When the other turned, and they made eye contact, Roksoo saw Cale start walking towards him.

"Roksoo, what are you doing here?"

"I was just walking around for a bit" Roksoo replied as he looked at the other's features, Cale looked more tired, there was even a slight dark circle under his eyes. Frowning, Roksoo asks, "I didn't know you were interested in guns''

"Have I recently become interested in fencing?" Cale says uneasily as he looks away.

Feeling suspicious, Roksoo continues: "You look weird Cale, why don't you tell me what's going on"

"Nothing is happening Roksoo"

"Your features tell me something else"

Cale's face cools a little and with a scowl he replies rudely: "That's none of your business Roksoo"

Roksoo widened his eyes a little, surprised by the tone of the other's voice, he was never treated like this by Cale, 'so this is how it will be'. With a Stoic face, he simply turns and starts walking away.