Henituse County

In a forest there was a large house far from the sight of the townspeople.

In it lived a young man with long silky black hair and deep reddish brown eyes as if they were going to pull the soul of whoever looked at him, very captivating as a work of art.

With long hair tied back, leaving the pointed ears exposed, indicating that said young man was not human.

Roksoo lived in the house inside the forest for many years, the house was big and comfortable. There were several paintings scattered around the walls, although the house was comfortable and simple looking, if you look closely, the furniture was decorated with gold accents, some had some gemstones embedded in the furniture, giving the place a mythical atmosphere.

Behind the house was a small farm with various types of vegetables or fruits, all well organized and well taken care of to show how much the owner worked on this farm.

Roksoo was at the farm picking the vegetables and putting them in a basket to take inside the house, soon the whole farm was empty without one more fruit, Roksoo was planning to leave the house, go to the Roan Kingdom to live there and also with the purpose of taking a look at the protagonist and perhaps the son of the lord of the territory. Soon there would be no one to take care of her, he could only hope they would survive in the wild naturally.

After finishing picking up all the fruits and vegetables, Roksoo started to pack his things and put them inside the subspace bag. All sorts of things were placed: clothes, jewelry, groceries, scrolls looking at the vegetables on the table healthy and the big Roksoo feels a wave proud to go through it. He bet that there was no one who grew vegetables as beautiful as him, holding another subspace bag he puts in freshly harvested vegetables.

Leaving things ready for departure he goes to his room to shower and wipe off all the sweat, he still doesn't believe he was doing this hard work, but he needed it, sometimes he had some help to take care of the farm but the little ones he helped he left saying that he wanted to explore places and see different landscapes.

Roksoo hasn't traveled in a few years, leaving only to go into town to buy some basic things, so they must be feeling a little bored.

Coming out of the bathroom Roksoo dressed in light clothes and his hair was in a ponytail, taking a pen and paper from the bedroom he wrote a note saying he was moving to the Henituse Territory in the Roan Kingdom.

In case, the duo arrives and finds the house empty.

Holding something in his hands, Roksoo looks at the magical artifact he had picked up to hide his pointy ears, he did not want to attract unnecessary attention by not hiding it. All he had to do was move to Roan, he didn't want to attract any more trouble.

Going downstairs, I enter the room and place the note on the table under a vase, so I don't risk flying.

Grabbing the subspace bags, I put them both inside a regular bag, so I can't see them, giving him one last look as he leaves.

It was hard not to maintain an attachment to the house, ever since he came into this world Roksoo had to start all over from scratch, this was his first house he built and a great place to hide when someone ended up watching him steal, but that's beside the point, this place had a great personal attachment.

Leaving the house, he walked beside a tree, even though this house is in the forest, that doesn't stop strangers from coming and finding this place, and not wanting to risk being robbed, he looked for an artifact that could help him to creating an illusion about the place by making them believe that there were only trees in the place was very difficult, but he found someone to do it. Activating the illusion Roksoo takes a scroll and rips it appearing in a city with stones piled up in front of houses this was Puzzle City, it was a city that had a very interesting story about the stone tower, but it was also where the ancient power was located in a cave the Vitality of the Heart that he had already taken a few decades ago, I had a natural regeneration of my body, but the vitality of the heart could improve besides regenerating the limbs if they lost it was a very useful power that didn't hurt for taking them off was useless for Taylor anyway.