𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Why,should i wait until you kill my second child "Raise his eyebrow".

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Taehyung, what is this divorce drama?

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: You must be received the paper's already, i want divorce.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: "He go to tae and grab his arm tightly" you're crossing your limits, come back to our palace.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Leave me, Our palace "laughs mockingly" the same palace killed my child. 

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Tae listen, No one killed our baby, it's accident if you have problem with our family let's talk.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: "Hitting jk" Leave Taetae my sibling will get hurt.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: See,small child understands you guys hurting my child so please get out.

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Your behaviour is nonsense Tae, If you agree or not you're carrying Jeon's heir, come with us.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: I already send divorce paper, after my child born i will take their custody, you have no rights on my child.

1𝗔𝗻𝘂𝘁𝘆: You low class boy, we shouldn't let our Jungkook marry you, you're showing your cheap character,Your planning to take Jungkook property as divorce settlement.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: Ohh you talking about my family?, what about your family, You're maid who claims on rich prince bed before marriage and got pregnant blackmailed Jeon family to accept you, this is your class. You're calling me characterless then what about you, You thought you are a royal family just because you seduce 1uncle successfully. And about settlement i want your first son death as my settlement then only my child's soul gets peace.

Everyone looking at Tae with a shocked face, he talking confidently. Moment of silence need for Jeon family to digest whatever Taehyung talking

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴: GET OUT If you guys come here again, i will kill myself with my child.
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: TAEHYUNG "Shouts in anger at the same time in pain if losing another new life".

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: Do whatever you want, i will not give you divorce. The child you're carrying is mine, even you can't deny the fact "With that Jk leave the kim house".

One by one everyone leave the place yoonji holding Tae hand tightly"

𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: Yoonji come.
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: I stay with Taetae.
𝗝𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻: But he don't want to be with you, your Taetae become selfish "Says sternly looking Tae".

𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗷𝗶: No i will not come, i want be with my sibling "Hugging Tae waist"

Tae take Yoonji go inside his room without saying anything to Jimin, Jimin look at Tae back and go out. 

Tae cries inside the room
𝗬𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗶: Taetae don't cry our baby will cry too "wiping tae tears".

Tae hug her crying
---------

Few days passed Tae tummy started showing

𝗠𝗿𝘀.𝗞𝗶𝗺: Third Prince i can't allow you inside, Tae will get angry.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸: I don't care. 

He goes inside Tae's room and sees Tae and yoonji sleeping on bed hugging. He joined with them om bed to sleep.

After a few minutes Tae woke up and looked at Jungkook, he rubs his eyes to see clearly when he confirms Jungkook is here, he kisses the lips of sleeping male, Jungkook opens his eyes then kiss back.