Rumours

Gold: So, how often do you and Sapphire kiss?

Ruby: Gold shut up.

So far this trip to Sinnoh was an absolute nightmare. My name is Ruby and my fellow dexholders have chosen to go to Sinnoh to meet our newest dexholders, Diamond, Pearl, and Platinum. We're all currently in a private jet that the new dexholder, Platinum, bought for us to get here, and surprise surprise Gold's been tormenting me all day. Apparently, rumours have been spreading about me and Sapphire, sure they're true, but you don't need to make a huge fuss about it! If everyone acts like this I'll want to keep me and Sapphires' relationship secret forever.

Sapphire: Hey Gold, SHUT UP!

Gold: Oh hey there Sapphire, what do you think of Ruby? You know what? I wonder if you've seen his a-

Crystal: Gold!

Gold: Ah!

Crystal: Sorry guys, Gold's super annoying, but I'll try to keep him in check, okay? Don't worry he won't disturb one of your dates!

Ruby: No need to apologize Crystal and-, wait a minute! Hey Sapphire, do you know why everyone thinks we're a couple?

Sapphire: I don't know, but I'm already done with it! I mean we aren't dating, we haven't started planning our wedding, and we haven't done other s-stuff y-yet.

Sapphire was blushing so hard, and it was so cute! I don't want to sound weird or anything,  you know what, we're a couple, I'm allowed to say that! I mean I guess we aren't, we only confessed, should we tell the other dexholders? So many ideas started forming in my head, I couldn't help but think that this was the time to tell everyone about me and Sapphire, everyone, all gathered around, it was perfect. The plane had finally landed and the first thing we saw were three strangers, these were probably our newest dexholders. 

Platinum: Welcome guests, to our home, the Sinnoh region.

Diamond: Hello!

Pearl: Come on Dia! You need to be more formal than that! S-sorry guests, Dia is just doesn't understand how to deal with guests.

Red: Don't worry! We can all just act like we're friends! The entire point of us traveling here for a week is to familiarize ourselves with you! No need to act all formal about it.

Pearl: Oh, okay. Then hi!

Platinum: We shall lead you to your hotel.

Gold: Judging from how expensive the plane was I can't wait for the hotel. Hey! Can me and Crystal have a private room?

Platinum: If you wish.

Crystal: No! Gold is not getting a room with me!

We all went to our rooms. I shared a room with Gold and Green, while I'm pretty sure that Sapphire shared a room with Yellow and Crystal, and I think Emerald shared a room with Red, and somehow Blue got her own room.

Gold: This room is sick! The toilet is even automatic! Crazy!

Green: We should all unpack first.

Ruby: Oh yeah.

Gold: Why do you have so many outfits?

Ruby: I heard that there were Pokémon contests in Sinnoh.

Gold: Oh Ruby, always so obsessed with contests.

Ruby: They're my passion! I think you'd be surprised if I didn't bring my contest equipment here.

Pearl: Hey guys we're going outside soon.

After we finished packing up we got a full-on tour of Sinnoh.

Platinum: This is the very first gym in the Sinnoh region, the gym leader is Roark, a rock-type specialist, who wants to give the gym a try.