48. Warning Bells

Start from the beginning

I cursed, watching as both Lila and Roy only spared a glance at the newcomers before resuming their fighting.

Rebecca looked over at us but Ana tightened her grip on the arm. "Don't look at him." She hissed and I closed my eyes.

Another innocent was involved in this shit now, great.

"God, this is fun. I want to kill you both so bad." Pressing the gun to Rebecca's temple and glaring at Lila, Ana's comment stirred unease.

"You're not supposed to be here, Ana." Roy wiped his mouth on his sleeve and commented without glancing over at the sister he so loved.

"Well, I ran into Rebecca here and it only seemed fitting to have our puppet join."

A sinking feeling in my stomach and a slight pounding behind my eyes commenced.

"I am not your pup-"

"Shut it, bitch." Ana pulled on Rebecca's hair and she yelped.

Warren's eyes were so dark right now that I was sure he would end up killing someone. Starting with the guy behind him.

Roy chuckled as he heard and I saw Lila's anger climb up. "What in the world is your problem, you Monster?"

Roy's eyes widened in mock surprise and everyone sucked in a sharp breath as Kitkat spoke.

"You, actually." And then he elbowed her hard in the abdomen making her gasp.

Roy grunted in pain when Lila managed to punch him and blood poured from his nose. I hope she broke it. She spat at him, blood on her teeth as she grinned angrily.

His anger flared and he pounced on her, twisting her arm and then out slid a knife from his pocket pressing against her abdomen.

Lila stilled and I'm pretty sure so did I, her metallic grey eyes meeting mine and I tried not to breathe heavily but calm us both down instead. I exhaled and her eyes fluttered.

"Now....should I start?" And he did.

Roy cut Lila, the tank top and skin both, making her bleed.

I froze as she cried out slightly.

And then all hell broke loose.

"I swear to God, I'll shoot her here and now if you so much as touch a hair on any of us."

Having pivoted out of Ana's loose grip, Rebecca now stood with their positions reversed. The gun was in her hand and pointed at Roy's sister while her arm was twisted. Rebecca glared hatefully and my brows jumped.

Roy didn't stop, instead digging the knife in deeper and Lila bit her lip hard. My heart broke and I prepared myself to kill the guy holding me back before I'd torture Roy.

"Rebecca Atkinson." Roy gave her a small cold smile. "Or should I say, The Leopard?"

All of us had widened eyes trained on the blonde but she remained steel-spined. "Stop it or I'll shoot."

He narrowed his eyes and eased the knife off. I watched as Lila's face contorted into a painful grimace and blood soaked her dark tank top. She needed to get medical help quickly.

Rebecca's identity being revealed was something we'd deal with later. Right now, she was twisting harder on Ana's arm and the latter girl yelped in pain.

"Stop it, bitch!"

I was sure that despite her own capabilities, it was only because she managed to catch Ana off-guard. Otherwise Tatiana was no doll, she was well versed in fighting and holding her own but Rebecca wasn't giving her an inch.