Forty-Nine

Jungkook

Vacation is fucking perfect.

The villa is located in a heavenly place among tropical trees and with a view of the sea that stretches to the horizon. It looks like an eternity that I could stare at forever if I didn't have a better view.

The woman of my dreams.

Every foot and mile of stunning nature blurs when I draw in just an inch of her. She is like a painting, a statue that deserves to be placed on a pedestal and admired all day.

She's the most beautiful woman in the world and I'm not saying that because I'm endlessly in love with her and she only appears that way to me. I have caught men looking at her even though I am standing right by her and no matter how jealous it makes me, I still feel proud because she is mine.

It will always be just a look anyway and even though I can't control their thoughts, I know I'm the only one who can touch her and kiss her the way others can only dream of.

Mikayla is somewhere upstairs probably taking a shower after we swam all day in the infinity pool - and fucked while I made her watch the view as my name echoed around us because she couldn't contain her moans.

The amount of sex we've had in the last three days is beyond belief, but I can't seem to get enough of her. I mean, the feeling is mutual because she doesn't complain and spreads her legs for me in seconds so I can get my tongue lost inside her.

I know I'm not old, but sometimes I feel like I'm eighteen or some shit because I'm losing count of boners. It's embarrassing sometimes how quickly and often my dick's interest is sparked just at the sight of her around me.

We've been outside all the time, either at the villa or in town, which is a twenty-minute drive from here. The weather is perfect - although a little too warm for my taste - but as long as she's happy, so am I.

Her big and excited eyes whenever she sees something she likes are priceless. She has already bought gifts for her friends and her parents from an old lady in town and a bracelet for me. The smile that played on her lips when she put the bracelet on me - beautiful.

I can't believe that all this time I was so blind and failed to see the treasure that was always in front of my eyes. All the years she has worked for Jeon&Park she was a normal employee to me and instead of seeing what an amazing person she is, I had to remain professional.

It may be the only thing I regret in my life, but better late than never. I couldn't have known that Mikayla would become the love of my life and besides, I was already in a relationship at the time.

I have found her now and I will never let her go.

I sit up straight as I see her step out of the villa and walk with a towel around her hair to the lounge chairs where I am seated. She is wearing a tank top and shorts and a few drops of water kiss her skin, which will dry shortly.

She drops into the lounge chair next to me and the evening sun beams on her skin. "I'm kind of hungry," she says as she takes the towel off her head and her wet hair falls to her shoulders.

I turn to her. "Should we go out and get something to eat?" I ask, wiping the sweat drops off my chest with a towel. I find her eyes fixed on that spot and I smirk.

She looks up at me. "Yes, please." She drops back into the lounge chair and her tired eyes are only half open, making me laugh.

"There's a restaurant we haven't been to yet. They seem to have good local food." I suggest and the hazel of her eyes immediately lights up. I know she gets more energetic once she's had some food.