8: Secret Needed To Have Buried

Start from the beginning

" Sorry, brother..... But hyung cares about you more than others", he said as he sipped his coffee that seeds especially came from Yemen.......

✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️✴️

Author pov

The news of Princess Jieun being widow spread like wildfire...... Everyone started to gossip about this ...... It's didn't took much time to royal family get to know about this......king Seokjin is getting ready to go to court as when the guard came with the news of Minister Shin being dead..... He said," Dismiss the court for today... And called princess Jieun to my chamber."

He said as Erunch Kwon widened his eyes hearing king's words.....

Kwon: But my Majesty -

Kwon stopped talking when he heard Seokjin's growl in anger and shouted," DO I HAVE TO REPEAT THE WORDS?!!! DO AS I SAY!!!! I AM THE KING!!! DON'T TRY TO OBJECT!!!!!

(A/n: died officially seeing this lips 👄..... Save me from this Seokjin...... )

Kwon runned away from there like someone just chased him...... He immediately goes to marble palace to get princess Jieun.....

On the other hand, Queen Mother see his son get out of the room as just then Ji-sung entered hurriedly..... Seeing her like this, queen Mother is confused.......

Ji-sung: Your highness, princess Jieun did it again......

Hearing that, she couldn't control her anger as she threw the glass in the mirror resulting the mirror shattered into pieces....... She looked at the broken mirror and said," Go and tell Jieun to come here..... It's time to teach her a lesson..... she maybe a princess of Seoul but I am also Queen Mother of Seoul......"

She said as she get out of Taehyung's room as she said to Taehyung's maid," change the mirror before my son came here.....If you can't be sure to be beheaded......."

She said as she go from there and maids started to do immediately what they are told.......

✴️✴️✴️✴️