Event 2: All Aboard The Victory Train

Beginne am Anfang

Gladion: Hello, I presume you two are the Subway Bosses, am I right.

Ingo: Spot on! I'm Ingo...

Emmet: And I'm Emmet...

Ingo & Emmet: And together we're the Subway Bosses of Unova!

Ash: Cool, we were looking for you to have a battle in the Battle Mines!

Emmet: Bravo! You have come to the right place! But unfortunately-

___________________________________________

Calem: I'll see you later, Miss Cynthia!

Cynthia: Take care, and just Cynthia is fine, calliing me Miss makes me feel old.

'How old does she think she is' Calem sweatdropped at the conversation just now and he's now going to the Lobby where he sees Lucas saying goodbye to Kris.

Lucas: Hope that helps you with your research.

Kris: Thanks, I'll go compare them with the notes I got from Lyra.

Calem: Hey, looks like we're both done with our tasks. Shall we meet up with Ash and Gladion now?

Lucas: Right, let's - Oh! Now I remember!

Calem: Remember what?

Lucas: The Battle Mines isn't going to open until next week! Right now they're undergoing construction to upgrade the mines today!

Calem: And you just remember this now!

Lucas: Hey, I said I was forgetting something.

Calem: (Sigh) Let's just hope they won't be too mad about this.

___________________________________________

Emmet: -the Battle Mines isn't scheduled to be opened until next week.

Ash: What! You mean we came here for nothing!?

Ingo: I'm afraid so, unless...

Emmet: We can make this an exception, you'll be the first to battle us with our new strategy, think of it a free ride along the way.

Ingo: We both have gotten stronger since we've arrived here on Pasio. Are you both up to the challenge?

Gladion: Sure, I'm down for it.

Ash: Yeah, it'll be great to have battle with the two of you!

Emmet: Excellent, now may I asked a question?

Gladion: What would it be?

Emmet: We're curious how you got here before us since we were making the path?

Ash: Oh, we entered through a cave somewhere nearby.

Ingo: That is appreciated, we can use that as the newest exit to guide people out once they have completed their goal.

Emmet: With that out of the way, it's time for the promised battle. Are you ready?

Ash: You bet we are!

Gladion:, We'll take both of you down!

Ingo: Wonderful, Each of us will use 2 Pokémon. Now Emmet, Is there anything you would to say before we begin?

Emmet: What I do. What I say. Always the same. But not today.

"Obey the rules." He says as they both adjust their hats.

"Right on schedule " Emmet spread his arms outwards while looking at Ash and Gladion.

"Preparation complete. Now let's compete!" They both pointed their fingers forward before holding onto their hats.