"Hello sister" I nodded my head at Klaus as I threw Elena into the third circle in the field she tried to run out but Klaus witch put fire around her.

The ritual required a vampire, a werewolf, a petrova doppelgänger, and the moon stone plus some type of event in this case it's the full moon.

"Brother it seems like someone wants to speak to you" I pointed to Stefan who was up on a hill. Klaus sped off to him while me and his witch got everything ready for the ritual.

"Liliana please help me don't let my aunt die she did nothing wrong!" Elena exclaimed crying as I looked at her with a blank expression.

As if I would actually let Jenna die, the ginger haired woman in the circle wasn't Jenna. It was a random person I turned that looked almost identical to her.

There were some barely noticeable similarities I even implanted memories from the real Jenna to sell the story.

The real Jenna who I saw as a sister of sorts was compelled and sent away hidden by a locator spell.

I gave her a fresh start she would remember Elena and Jeremy but every time she thought of them she would believe they were perfectly fine and taken care of.

The only people who knew of the truth aside from me was Klaus of course, Bonnie, and the Cullens.

I watched as Klaus broke Stefan's neck and made his way back over to us. "Everything settled?" I asked as he gave the famous Mikaelson smirk and nodded.

"Good now let's start shall we" I turned to the witch and nodded as she started the ritual. Not long after both the wolf and the Jenna look alike was killed.

Next was Elena but before anything could continue I suddenly saw black.

Third Person

Klaus watched as his little sister was knocked out by the witch. He thought he was doing what was best for her. She would be the first tribrid in history.

He should be threatened, he was the original hybrid. He should want to stop her from becoming a tribrid. He should envy her but he couldn't.

She was his little sister and he had just gotten her back. She's went through multiple lives for thousands of years. She went without her true family for so long.

He also knew that no matter what no matter how powerful she was she would never go against him. She would never use her power against him, her family, friends, or others unless necessary.

Unlike him who would proudly announce he was the original hybrid and couldn't be killed she would not flaunt her status.

She's helped him this long, she's stayed by his side, she's broken her morals for him, she compromised, he knew she deserved this and he would gladly unlock her true self.

He's still not aware of how but she somehow has the wolf gene despite being Mikaels real child.

Once he found that out he decided he would help her out. His plan was to get her to drain the doppelgänger at the same time as him.

The witch would control her actions to make sure the ritual completes. Klaus nodded to the witch motioning for her to let the fire ring around Elena done and control Liliana so they could both drain the girl.

With no hesitation she did as directed and soon enough the doppelgänger was dead. Soon the witch had Klaus bring Liliana over and poured the contents of the bowl into her mouth and gave the rest to Klaus.

Soon a crack was heard and Liliana's head shot up eyes a mix of blue and gold. Her bones continued to break as she screamed in pain.

The same was happening to Klaus but instead of crying in pain and agony he was happily laughing but suddenly he began to get a migraine and looked over seeing Bonnie making her way into the field using her powers on him.

His witch died before he yelled out "I killed you!" to Bonnie in the midst of this all Liliana was still shifting into her wolf form for the first time.

Suddenly Elijah came out of nowhere and shoved his hand through Klaus chest. "This is for our family!" He exclaimed before going to pull his heart out but stopped when Klaus told him he didn't burry their family in the sea.

He promised he'd take Elijah to them but Bonnie was against this. She swore that if he took Klaus then she would kill him too.

They both knew she wasn't strong enough for that so he took the chance grabbed Liliana and Klaus and left but what they couldn't figure out is-

If Mikael is her real father then how is she part wolf?