Chapter 15: Dobby Returns.

We went up to the Owlery that evening to find Athena, so that Harry could send Sirius a letter telling him about the whole First Task. He made it through sort of unscathed. And on the way, we also told Ron about Karkaroff. "You know, I remember now. Dad said something about a Death Eater who took a deal with the Ministry." He said. "I kind of forgot what the name was. Ginny always said his name was Cuckoo or something like that."

"Does she now?" Harry asked laughing.

"Fits, doesn't it?" Ron asked. "Remember what Malfoy said on the train?"

"You mean, other than his usual crap about Mud Bloods or anything like that?" Ryan asked.

"Well... he said that." Ron replied. "I'm talking about Malfoy's Dad being friends with Karkaroff. Now we know where they knew each other. They were probably running around in masks together at the World Cup... also explains why they ran off at the sight of Ethan and Jacob. I'll tell you one thing though, Harry, if it was Karkaroff who put your name in the Goblet, he's going to be feeling really stupid right now, isn't he? Didn't work did it? You only got a scratch!" He vowed.

"You call this a scratch?" Harry asked pointing to his arm and then giving the letter to Athena. 

"Hey, Kassie. You've ben relatively quiet about all of this." Ryan noted.

"Oh, I'm fine." I assured. I didn't realize that I was quiet this whole time. "If that was the first task. I'm kind of wondering what the second task is going to be. And then the third one." 

"Well... what could possibly be worse than Dragons?" Harry asked.

"I can think of several things, but they probably couldn't even consider them a possibility for the Tournament. But whatever it is can't be any crazier than the Contests between Set and Horus." Anubis answered. 

"It's true." Horus added. 

"I'm pretty sure that I was speaking in Sarcasm, Anubis." Harry replied. 

"You know Harry, I think you could win this Tournament faster than you could say... Golden Popsicle." Ryan commented.

"Sounds so random, but we've got to wait." Harry said. 

"I agree." Ron agreed.

"Are you just saying that to make up for your behavior of the last few weeks?" I asked.

"It's fine, Kassie. I appreciate it all the same." Harry assured.

"You don't want to jinx it, Harry." Hermione interrupted. "We've still got a long way to go before the Tournament ends." 

"You're a lot of rays of sunshine, aren't you, Hermione?" Ron asked. "You should take Divinations again and get together with Trelawney sometime." 

"You be the ray of sunshine if you want to, Ron. I'll be realistic." Hermione replied. 

"Hermione, I have the God of Funerals living inside of me. Let's just take rays of sunshine while we still can." Ron shot back. 

I missed this. These were the times when we were all friends. "You've got your letter all written out, Harry?" I asked.

"Yeah. I also put in some of the details about my performance." Harry answered.

That was an understatement. Harry gave the blow by blow detail. 

"Well, I suggest we get downstairs." Horus suggested. "A victory of this magnitude deserves a feast." 

"It just can't be too loud. You know how I feel about all of that." Ryan reminded.

"We'll be fine." Horus assured. 

"Just as soon as I send Athena off." I sent Athena off with the letter.