Chapter : 29

It's been two year and bts are busy in doing their work and they also didn't remember anything about their life..... Being a God and star or Tara..... Nothing.

Star she also didn't remember anything about them and happily living with her daughter.

But their's something which is bothering her, her daughter growing so fast.

Her daughter barely one and half year old but she is already grown up like a seven year old.

And strangely No one notice it accept star. And she is worried for her, she always keep her inside the house.

Cause lately she start doing something strange like talking with ghost or controlling fire, water, air, nature etc. And when she was six moths old she fall from stairs but the wound healed in second and she is super intelligent also. She always make people believe in herself, like she is controlling their brain.

And that all things make star worried. What if someone come to know and try to snatch her daughter. So she always keep her inside. She know her daughter is a blessing for her.

Normal day of star life..... She is working in kitchen and her daughter watching tv and suddenly she said appa. So star looked towads tv and their are bts.

Star pov : I would be so lucky if they was going to be my first kiss, omo so handsome..... Those eyes of them.

Wait, what I'm thinking I probably had my first kiss with my husband why I feel like I never kissed anyone (she never kissed them, point to be noted)

Star : what are you saying baby?

(Pointing towards tv and saying)

Appa

Star : he is not your appa, Ayra

Ayra : you don't know mumma, they are my appa.

Star : ok, baby I understand you are a bts fan but they are not your appa. How can you have seven appa's baby. And your appa is........ (she became silent)

Star pov : why i dont know anything about Ayra dad. Why no one ask me about this. Why?

So many questions but no answer....

BTS

Namjoon : come on guys we have to make this concert super cool like bts style..... We have to impress army.

BTS accept rm : yup, leader......

After concert

Jin : today's concert was on point.

Jungkook : yup, hyung

Jhope : let's celebrate it like our style.

Jimin : let's open champagne... Wow

Tae : I want bear

Suga : I'm happy with anything, till it's alcohol and so addicting.

Namjoon : you just want it cause it will make you sleepy and you are a sleepy head.

And they laugh and talk like Normal, that day they go live and Ayra watch their vlive.

Well star didn't allowed her cause it's late night, but she used her powers for that...... She made star sleep so deeply. Although star said not to use her magic on her. But she is a little mischief.

Ayra : Appa, you don't remember me. I'm upset but not to worry, I'll make you remember everything and mumma also.

Universe : And I trust you in this....

Ayra : o universe, you here.

Universe : yup, baby

Ayra : are you going to play with me?

Universe : I'll but why you use your power on your mumma, didn't I said you to not to use it like that. From now on don't use it on your mumma.

Ayra : ok, universe......... You care so much about mumma... Why.... Do you love my mumma.

Universe : ofcourse I love her, she is my daughter after all.

................... To be continued...............