Chapter : 17

Star : could you guys please stop staring me like this.

Jin : are you ok?

Star : for 100th time.... I'm fine

Namjoon : are you sure.... Your min..d.

Star : stop peeking in my mind (angry), and I'm completely fine.

Suga : actually....

Star : not a word guys..... Not a word.

Hobi : let's go out.... (happily)

Star : I don't want to go

Jimin : let's go eat something.

Star : not in mood

Tae : what about we play a game.

Star : are not you guys are satisfied playing with my life that you want to play games.

Jungkook : and you are saying, you are all right (scoffing)

Star : shut up, you not even a word. Keep your fingers on lips.

Jin : star........

Star : can you guys please leave me alone for a while.

Namjoon : but....

Star : and you stop peeking in my mind.

Suga : why are you having mood swings?

Star : I DON'T KNOW, NOW GET AWAY FROM HERE.........

And they all walked out from there sparing last glance to her. Since she got to know that she is now officially their wife...... She is so moody and ready to fight with everyone.

Next day :

She walked down to them she is in heaven. In their mension, she walked down and saw everyone in dining room she also went there.

Star : cough...... Cough......

But no one response.

Star : who going to drop me collage today?

She didn't get any response, she stand up and bang the table with her both hands.

Well this time they do response cause she is looking so angry and her hazel eyes start turning silver color.... And the environment start turning windy all of sudden.....

And she voice out.....

STOP IGNORING ME..... WILL YOU

Jungkook walked towards her and turn her... Towards him and held her in his embrace.

She cool down after awhile, and jungkook feed her after that.

Right now they are in living room....

Star : I'm sorry......

BTS : it's ok.....

Star : Its me who behaving rude but I don't know i feel so annoyed all of sudden.

Namjoon : it's ok relax, we are not angry..... We just thought you need some space.

Star : no, I was angry cause all of you banging me with your question nobody held me in his embrace and then when I said go.... You guys went also.

Talking in mindlink :

Namjoon : what happen to her? Should I peek in her brain.

Jin : don't, she will know and then become angry again.

Jungkook : well I can understand mine but she is doing this with all of you now.

Jimin : did anyone notice she just use hobi hyung magic awhile without taking it from him.

Namjoon : yup i was about to talk that but I don't know how?

Hobi : is it because we put our power in her, in order to clam her right on heaven.

Tae : maybe that can be possible, we need to know about her, and about universe also.

Jungkook : yup that can be possible we never marked tara in order to clam her..... So it can be possible.

Suga : this is something so new for us and for history also, cause she is a human whom we made a part of heaven........ So be prepared for surprises.

Jin : so true, let's handle her first.

Star : why you guys not saying anything.

Hobi : we are sorry, but it's our first time having a living wife.... So we just freaked out.

Jin : yup, let's talk it out and short it out this.

Star : so, who is dropping me?

Tae : ok, don't get angry but you can't go human world now as you are a part of heaven now.

Star : so you are saying I have to live here..... Like 24*7 with all of you, without draining my power.

Jimin : yes, you are now a queen of heaven....... We are sorry we didn't ask you about it.

Star : no..... It's ok it's perfectly fine I guess.

Suga : so you are not angry?

Star : why would I be... I'm happy being with all you.

Jungkook : are you sure?

Star : she just scoff and went towards her room......

BTS : I think we are in big trouble....

................... To be continued..................