Chapter : 12

Same day at night :

She is awake in night and feel so weird and cold, she stand up from her bed and walked towards door.

She held herself so protectively, she is feeling so cold...... By the support of wall she walked inside jimin's room and by her moment he waked up also.

Jimin : star? What happen?

Star : I-i am f-felling so c-cold.....

And she walked towards his bed and engulf him in hug..... Suddenly jimin feel she is taking power from him.

Fire start around bed, he feeled scared..... What if she lost control but nothing like that happen.

She fall asleep in his embrace and not taking his power anymore.

He feeled relieved that she is not like tara.

Next day in morning :

She woke up in jimin's bed. She felt strange....... Cause she didn't remember coming here.

Star : jimin..... Jimin wake up......

Jimin : hmm m, (sleepy voice)

Star : did you bring me here?

Jimin : you come by yourself, saying you're cold.

Star : I don't remember anything like this.

Jimin : you may have forgotten, because you used my power.

Star : I used your power (cupping his face) are you ok? Did I hurt you?

Jimin : (holding her hand) I'm fine, you just warm up yourself nothing else.

Star : don't allow me do that.

Jimin : it's not in my control. (smiling)

Meanwhile :

Jin went to her room and not finding her, he panicked and called everyone
They gether in living room.

Namjoon : what happen?

Jin : star, she is missing

Taehyung : what? How can it be possible.

Jungkook : she must be inside somewhere.

Suga : where is jimin?

Jhope : they must be together.

And they all went inside jimin's room and seeing her..... They feel relieved.

Jin : come down, for breakfast.

Star : coming......

Namjoon : why are you here?

Star : jimin said I come here by myself  but I don't remember anything.

I even used his power.

Jin went towards jimin and put his hand on his forehead and he feel he is burning.

Jin : why are you burning, control your body temperature.

Jimin : star like it.......

Star : (she also put her hand on his head) you are really burning, cool down.

And she held suga's hand while sitting on bed and other hand on jimin's head.

She used suga's power to cool down jimin.

But using that much.... Her human body didn't take it..... And she start feeling dizzy.

Jin held her and try to heal her but she can't take energy anymore so she start avoiding his touch.

Star : don't touch me..... Please stay away from me.

Jhope : he try to held her but she also stop him.

Nam joon : hobi take her to human world..... She can't repair herself here.

But how.....

When they can't held her......

Tae hyung : what we gonna do now we can't touch her, and without touching her we can't take her to human world.

Jung kook : let me call jiya......

Suga : yup, good idea ask her to accompany her.

Star : yes i feel better with unnie. But she can't touch me.

Jungkook : did you forget I'm also here.

Star : ya, ya you are here thats the big problem.

Jungkook : you again..... I hate you.

Star : but I love you...

.................. To be continued.................

BRIDE OF GOD जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें