Chapter : 24

After thinking so much she decide to come back to them cause she know she can't go against universe. And if universe want this then she'll do that maybe universe show some way out of this.

Star : kai, I want to go back home.

Kai : what are you saying this is your home. You want something just tell me.

Star : no, I want to go back heaven to them.

Kai : no

Star : no?

Kai : no, I'll bring you anything but they are not going to be with you.

Star : they are my husands...

Kai : you don't need them.

Star : I do need them and I'm going back..... I'm not here for permission I'm here to tell you that I'm going back.

And as she turn to go back....

Kai : you can't, and for that if I have to kill..... I will but I'm not going to let you go.

Star : kai, I'm tara....... And the promise you made is not worth now.
You don't have to keep it.

Kai : I'm not a human to not keep it. I'm bounded to do so, if I didn't then I'll be dispear.

Star : if you didn't let me go, then my husbands going to dispear you (angry)

Kai : in both case I'm the one who going to loss, then why not losing after them.

Star : what do you mean.

And kai through a power force towards her..... She got scared and covered her head and duck it.

And when she opened her eyes she saw a power circle around her, protecting her.

Kai : what? How?

Star : they are still protecting me. Let me go kai.

Kai : they are not protecting you, (and he divert her gaze towards her tummy)

He come towards her..... Hold her from shoulder.

Kai : did they mark you in this world to get rigid from third world.

Star : she just nodd...

And he become more anger and start throughing things here and there. He distroyed whole room.

Star : k_kai what happen?

Kai : you are marked, you know what's that mean.

Star : I don't know, I asked them but they also don't know.

Kai : you are carrying their flesh, their power in you. What you think what that power do inside you.

Star : you are scaring me kai... Just tell me.

Kai : you are going to be mom of there child (and he chuckled) or there power.

I didn't let them mark tara ever cause no one know whats going to happen.

And now they marked you, and you are have this power inside you. This power going to kill you star, it's so strong you can't hold it inside you for 9 months.

Star : you are saying, I'm pregnant? But with power.... How that can be possible?

I don't understand? Anything

Kai : that's why we are God star that's why.

I can't kill you, after knowing you have a life inside you..... You never give me permission for that.

Get ready I'll drop you home.

And he drop her to heaven, as she step inside heaven they got to know and gather to welcome her. Well they are upset but not anymore.

She come face to face with them and first thing they did is to noticing her strong auro which speak the dominance she is holding inside her.

She turn to say bye but she saw kai dispearing in thin air.....

Star : kai.... (worried)

Kai : don't worry, I'm OK....

.................... To be continued..................