Chapter : 21

Today is star's birthday, they decorate the mension and arrange everything which she want.

She even where a red color gown and some diamond earrings.

She is looking so beautiful, whole she was like do this and don't this on my birthday..... Like

Do click so many pictures...

Don't put cake on my face....

Do gift me....

Don't make it just expensive....

So now heaven is in so much chaos.

Jin : what are you guys gifting her?

Namjoon : I'm gifting her a book to read about heaven....

Suga : seriously a book...., well I'm gifting her a aquarium. Which she can watch and feel good.

Jhope : she feel good or you feel good, you'll be connected with her 24 /7 from water.

Well I'm gifting her a day with me (proudly)

Tae : hyung you gifting her or yourself. (chuckled) I'm gifting her a garden which is going to be connected with her.

Jungkook : is not is same as suga hyung and 24/7 thing..... Well I'm gifting her some souls with whom she can talk and have fun.

Jimin : well indirectly you're also doing the same as hobi hyung and tae.

My gift is different..... I'm gifting her permission.

Jungkook : permission? Of what?

Jimin : well bragging in my room permission anytime.

Jin : (you guys are so stupid putiing his hand on forehead)

BTS : what are you gifting her?

Jin : well I'm gifting her my kitchen, I'll cook anything she want any time.

Star : wow, (coming from back) I like everyone's gift......... But are not it suppose to be on cake cutting time?

BTS : when did you come, did you hear us.

Star : unfortunately, but yes... I did... What you gonna do about it?

BTS : you're such a mood ruiner (and everyone went to their room)

Star : what it's not my fault that you're discussing it middle of the living room.

Wait...... Come back....... Aaaa

And she have to make everyone come back by saying sorry or apologize cutely........ And who are they to say no. Well she have her effect on them.

At evening :

They are here and she is about to blow the candle....... And as she blow the candle and straight her posture.

Hobi : star (shocked)

Star : what?

Namjoon : where is she (worried)

Star : here I'm, what happen.

Jin : star, don't play where are you?

Star : I'm right here.... Look at me

Jungkook : she just disappeared, what is happen hyung.

And everyone looked towards namjoon but he didn't said anything.

Namjoon : even i dont know what happing here.

Jimin : did.... Did we lost her again.

Suga : no.... Please no...... Star..... STAR

Star : why? You gus behaving like that and I'm right here (and she about to grab suga's hand but she missed it, she again try to but she can't..... Looks like she is smoke)

Why I cant touch you, she try to grab everyone but failed....... They are not hearing her voice also.

What is this happening? UNIVERSE

What game you playing with us this time.

Suddenly she heard a voice...

Universe : I'm not playing any game with you, neither I will...

Star : u-universe.....

Universe : I have all answers to your questions...... Star..... Only star.....

............. To be continued.............