Party

Another few days pass by. Ever actually spoke to me, I don't know what shifted in him but he was more lenient. I didn't feel that bad anymore and I just wanted to make the stay as comfortable as possible for me. This morning after breakfast I decide to take a swim.
I dress in my bikini and go to the rooftop. I set my towel down on one of the loungers and sit at the pool edge with my legs in the water. After adjusting for a moment I slowly lower my whole body in the water.

"Mmm, that's realy nice." I float on my back and enjoy.

I swim a few laps and dive down to the floor. I always felt so good in water, it calmed me down. As I swim to the surface I sense a shadow over me.

"You having fun down there?" Ever is standing at the edge wearing sungalsses, with his hands on his hips.

"I am, yes." I look up to him and smile a little.

He lets out a breath and looks away.

"Do you want to go outside tonight?" He asks.

"O-outside? Like in the town?" I'm in shock.

"Yes." He scrouches down and crosses his arms over his knee.

"What is this? You said I can't leave the house. Is this for real?" I look at him in disbelief.

"I changed my mind. Marina said you're always a good help and you need a break." He looks away  again and then back to me raising an eyebrow.

So it wasn't his idea... But honestly I don't care who's proposition it was, I am definetly in.

"Yes, I would really like that." I pull myself out of the pool and get up.

Ever gets up too and he clears his throat. I wish I could see his eyes but they're still hidden behind the sungalsses.

"But there are rules." He finally takes his sunglasses off, giving me a serious look.

"Yeah?" I get the towel and start wiping my body with it.

It's not like I didn't expect that...

"We're going to a nightclub. You will have guards watching you at all times, I won't risk you running away so don't bother. And I will have some bussiness to attend to, so don't come bother me. Is that clear?" He looks in my eyes.

"I understand." I nod.

I'm barely hiding my smile. I'm so excited.

"Good. We leave at nine." He nods and I think I see a hint of smile on his lips.

Ever turns to leave and when I make sure he's gone I can't contain my happines anymore.

"Yes, yes, yes! People, finally!" I jump from happines.

I get my stuff and run to my room to start getting ready. My excitement makes me not pay attention and I hit something hard.

"Aaah!" I shriek expecting a fall.

But instead I feel two strong arms holding me and the ballroom scene repeats in my head. Ever caught me. I didn't expect to bump into him.

"Shit! I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention." I try to move away but Ever's hand are still holding me tightly.

For a few seconds he just stares at me and I'm looking at his face. I've never studies how beautiful he actually is... His dark blue eyes are so charming and his lips look so soft.

"You really are dumb aren't you? I told you once and I'm telling you again. Watch out." He says releasing me.

Just when I'm admiring his lips he must insult me once again. I'm internally rolling my eyes to death.