Progress

I wake up in the morning. My head hurts and my stomach doesn't feel too good.

"Shit!" I quickly get up and run to the toilet to go puke.

After a good session of puking, I go shower and get dressed.

"Ugh, my head... I barely remember anything, I guess I drank too much." I look at the empty gin bottle on the table.

"I need something for the headache." I shake my head and go downstairs to look for Marina.

But instead of her, Ever is drinking coffee behind the table. I pause for a bit, I felt awkward seeing him after yesterday. I take a deep breath and continue to look around.

"Good morning." His voice echoes through the room.

What? Did I hear that right? Did he say good morning?

"U-uh, good morning." I look at him with wide eyes.

"Don't lose your eyeballs, isn't that what you wanted?" He gets up.

"Y-yeah, I did." I nod in disbelief.

"Good. Marina will be back soon, she had to go out. And here, take this for the headache." He put something on the table.

"Ok. Thank you. But how do you know I have a headache?" I take the pills.

"I was the one who carried you to your bedroom. You were a mess Y/n." He turns to the door.

My face got red like a tomato, especially when I remember what I was wearing this morning. That he carried me to my bedroom? It's almost unbelievable... And not calling me kid as he usually does? He must be sick.

"Thank you, I guess..." I fidget with my shirt looking away.

I think I see a hint of a smile on his face but it's gone in a second. It must be just my imagination.

"Arlo, let's go." He calls for the dog.

"Where are you going?" I dare to ask.

"Outside." It's all I get as an answer as he closes the door behind him.

But the look he gave me, was different today. It wasn't cold like it usually is. I can't quite put my finger on it. And going from 'we have nothing to talk about to actually talking is out of this world. Anyways, I'm left with his guards now, and honestly, I always feel uneasy with them, so I just go to my room. I feel better there. I clean up yesterday's mess and wait for Marina.

"Oh, hi Y/n. You didn't need to clean, I could do it for you." Marina is at the door.

"It's no problem, it was my mess anyway." I smile awkwardly.

"I came to check on how you're doing." She smiles back softly.

"I'm much better. Ever gave me some pills for the headache. Come in." I invite her in.

"I'm glad then. You looked pretty drunk yesterday." She chuckles.

"Yeah... It doesn't happen often, but I couldn't help it, I needed it." I laugh it off.

"He really got to you, right?" She's more serious now.

"Yeah... I just... I couldn't go on like that anymore..." I sit on my bed and urge her to do the same.

"You know, Ever is a bit special. He acts one way when actually he feels the total opposite. He is not good with his feeling. He had a hard childhood, because of his father. And a lot of people have him for a really bad person because of what he does. But I know there's kindness in him, he just buries it deep." Marina starts explaining.

I look to the floor and listen.

"I want for him to be able to show emotions, but usually it's only anger and coldness. He never really knew love, only pain. His father tried to teach him the hard way and his mother cared more about money than him..." She trails off with a shaky voice.

"That... Sounds so awful... I lost my mother, but my father was always good to me, I can't imagine him treating me badly." I actually feel bad for Ever.

"It was worse than bad, Y/n. The first day when you came here... He wouldn't have gotten that mad if you didn't touch him. You can yell at him or whatever you want, he'll stay calm. But touch? He's really sensitive to it. So please be careful." Her eyes almost fill with tears.

"I'm sorry Marina... You must really care for him." I hold her hand.

"He may do bad stuff, but he never pretends and hides who he really is. I know him since he was a kid, and his heart is so pure, he just built this huge wall around it." She lets out a long sigh.

I don't know what to say back anymore. I want to say something nice, but still, he did kidnap me so I'm rather quiet.

"What do you say we end this sorrow with some good coffee, huh?" I try to cheer her up.

"Yeah, yeah you are right. Let's go, dear." Marina shakes her head and we get up to leave.

It's almost nine. We talked some more and I helped Marina with some of her chores. Now I'm heading back to my room. Ever and Arlo are still not back. I lie down on my bed and start to think about all the events. About how different Ever acted, what Marina told me. And I even got some of yesterday's memories back. The one thing I remember is how I was pressed to Ever's chest and how warm he was. Not to mention hard. When you touch him, you can really feel all the muscles. A tingling sensation appears in my abdomen.
Wait, no, no, no. I won't think about him like that. It's interesting to me how he didn't react badly yesterday when he picked me up if he hates touch so much. Maybe because this time he was touching me? Hmmm... But man his arms were so huge... No!
I try to turn off my mind for a second and not think about anything. I close my eyes and just breathe.

"Fuck it," I say.

I have my needs too and I haven't been touched in a long time. And if Ever is to help me with that so be it.

I think about him, how his hand would feel on me. His naked tattooed body over mine, pressing down. I imagine his hard muscles and lips that would caress my skin.
My hand first massages my breasts, then I trail it down over my stomach, imagining it's him, all the way to my pants.

"Mmm..." I moan.

"Aaaah.." My fingers work on myself.

I continue to moan while imagining it's ever who's exploring my body.

"Y-yeah, mmmh, aaaah..." I'm so close.

Aaaand there it is. I pant hard, while my head falls back. After a few recollecting moments I turn to the side and hug my pillow. Nope, this can never happen again, I won't simp over Ever. And that reminds me before I was kidnapped I had my birth control, I need to ask Marina to get it for me from the town. I had occasional boyfriends plus it helped with my skin. I guess it will be mostly used for the second here...