The End- It worked

And it worked Seungmin's plan actually worked. I made my parents realize how unfair they were for letting me go like that. And how it’d affect me psychologically.
   I made them know that their happiness is important but if they’re not truly happy then it wasn’t worth anything being so angry.
   Mom had broke down crying that she really wanted a normal family but she couldn’t choose between her work and family.
  It was an emotional moment for both of them, and despite how weird it was, they kissed in front of me. Well, I guess I’d be moving back to my old house.
  I tried breaking this news as casually and excitedly as I can but I couldn’t hide the hint if disappointment I was feeling.
  And the boys felt double disappointment.
  “You aren’t leaving.” Felix sounded like he didn’t believe. I repeated I was and he frowned.
  “Come on, what happened to living the fan girl dream, girl?” Nikki nudged me.
   I held her mouth shut as the boy laughed at us. She was embarrassing. I moved her away from the boys and tried to give a honest explanation.
   I was honestly happy my parents issue was resolved but I knew I just blew up my chance on having cool friends for grade 12.
  Not that I didn’t already. I’d always have their cellphone numbers. I'm not really sure I could call when I like but I sure could drop texts.
They threw a mini party for me as I left. And even gifted me and my parents ticket for their upcoming world tour.
  And guess who I saw on the 4th of August, 2019 on my graduation day?
Stray Kids. In flesh. I guess my life with eight superstars went pretty well.

Author’s note: Hey, so yes, it’s ended. I had to stop here so I won’t bore you to death. It ended pretty well, right? *nervous laughter*.
  Well, my life is a mess and I need eight superstars in it. If it gets better, maybe I can improve the books. TT.

Shout-out to ashortiegirl  for dropping a comment. 💙