11 - Zara's Mood

Okay, but now, even if she has a crush on Seungnim and was seemingly only interested in him. She didn't have to say that. She was so blunt.
"Oh, same thing. Seungnim is a Stray Kids member" I laughed nervously and jolted her arm. Seungnim smiled a bit.
"Yeah, Stay is the fandom name if you didn't know" Nikki added.
The boys were confused but summed it up as maybe she didn't know what Stay meant.
"Stay is the reasons for Stray Kids" Han began poetically then on and on about how the fandom name was created.
Zara had a uninterested look anyway. She was such a mood.
"Hey, Channie hyung is coming, with MinHo hyung and Changbin hyung" Hyunjin announced to us.
Nikki clapped excited and turned to me, I was excited too but I don't think we'd be meeting them.
"Is this to do with my name again?" Seungnim asked.
It turned out that why Chan had stayed back, the day he heard me talking about my parents, cos the principal had accidentally spelt Seungnim as Simeon. I see no connection.
"Chan asked if you'll wait. I guess he wants to talk to you?" Hyunjin added.
Talk to me?
"Of course, she'd wait. She's been meaning to talk to him for long now" Nikki blurted while drinking her juice.
The boys smirked at me.
I stepped in Nikki's foot harshly, "Yes, to tell him how grateful I am for being Stray Kids leader" I added with no visible shyness.
They seemed to buy it. Though Han had his grin.
I choked on my food when Jeongin asked Felix what a bias was as someone was saying something like that in his class.
Felix didn't give an answer. I kinda hoped he didn't know what it meant.
"Um... a bias is a member of a groups you relate to more. Like maybe has your personality traits" I explained in the most non-fangirl way ever.
He nodded. I sighed. His classmates better not be comparing SKZ members in there class. How did idols school normally?
"Among them, who's yours? I guess mine is Seungnim." Zara asked me.
Not reducing her voice. Was she making her crush obvious. Seungnim heard his name but was unbothered.
"Who needs more chips?" Nikki asked as she got up. Han raised his hands, he pulled Hyunjin's hand when the dude seemed to be too busy on his phone.
"What is he watching?" I asked Felix. He was besides Hyunjin and in our middle, besides me.
"Tiktok edits" he smiled at me. Did the sun just shine directly at me. I gulped but nodded.
"You watch those stuffs?" Nikki scratched her nape. She looked nervous.
"You said your tiktok handle was what again? Nikkistay?" Hyunjin asked as an answer.
Nikki began shaking her head making the boys laugh. I know she must have made tiktok vids of him. Who wouldn't.
"Tiktok is overrated. I hate that app" Zara deadpanned. She was so so a mood.
I turned to her, "It's still quite popular".
"And lots of people like it even if you don't like it" Seungnim added without looking up.
Zara rolled her eyes. Yeah, she just got scolded my her crush. I wonder till when it'd last.
"When are they coming?" I asked Hyunjin. I was referring to the hyung line.
He shrugged, "When Changbin finishes his class. He's classes are the last. And he doesn't help by asking lots of questions".
"That's what Minho said anyway" Felix defended.
Nikki left to buy chips and Zara attempted to follow her, I pulled her down. Was she leaving me alone with the boys?
They weren't concentrating in me but might if I am the only one here.
"What's the expression "to the moon and back"?" Jeongin asked Seungnim. I smiled.
He looked adorable when he asked questions he didn't know to his hyungs.
"Like loving someone to the moon and back" Han answered poetically but the quokka didn't answer baby bread's question.
"Greatly" was all Seungnim said. Jeongin nodded.
"I love Stay to the moon and back" Felix tried making an example.
I chuckled softly but it got his attention and he faced me. My breathing hitched.
"I'd get chips" and that's when Zara decided to leave.
"Am I wrong?" Felix questioned.
I stopped myself from breathing to high, "No, no, why. You're right".
I look like a tomato, yes. I love his Aussie accent, yes. And he was still staring at me, yes. And what was he doing...
Felix placed his hands on my forehead and asked, "Are you sick?".
Oh my, did I make him worry?
"or blushing?" Han added.
"She's blushing" Seungnim seemed to be confirming. Hyunjin and Jeongin looked up like they wanted to see a sight they haven't seen before.
This was awkward. Felix placed his hand down with a proud smile. You know what you're doing sir?
They were all looking at me and I found myself laughing as a way of passing out the embarrassment. Soon, they joined me in the laughter.
I snuck out of there to join Nikki in whatever she had left to do... or yes, to get chips.
I'm a wreck I know. I'd get back there when I'm normal enough.
"What happened?" Nikki met me sneaking out of the cafeteria, "I saw you guys laughing. You're finally losing up with your idols. Yeah, what if we get to date them" she squeaked happily.
I tapped her head. This wasn't what this was about. They weren't here to date.
"Don't get too attached. You're just a fan. They'd live after a year, and you'd be the only one with the memory cos they'd meet prettier people" I scolded.
I seemed to have burst her bubble as she stayed calm.
"She's right. These idols are being nice to you cos you're their fan. But you'll only be a fan that they love, nothing more" Zara spoke from behind me.
The truth hurt but someone had to tell Nikki before she began thinking of baby names.

Author note: Not to break Stays heart here but this is facts. Value the time they're still 'single' with us, lol.

Have a BbokariLix to help your mood.