22 - Americano

A/N: And finally... Thanks for waiting for lazy me. 😊

   Someone carried my bag from my shoulders. I turned to see Hyunjin.
  I smiled and mouthed a "thank you", he must have noticed my miserable attempt to carry all my books for the week and squeeze it into my poor bag.
  I sat down expecting Jeongin to sit besides me, but he instead stayed in front with Han. I felt so betrayed.
   Worst still, Nikki was infront with Han too. I was at the second roll so I folded myself there.
  Hyunjin handed me my bag and sat behind the earlier three but still in front of me. I rested my head, I was gonna sit alone through this rude then.
  "So Chan Oppa, have you made friends at the university?" that was Nikki's first question when the bus started. JYPE had sent a big coastal bus to bring them back.
  Felix had a smirk on his face and Chan looked a bit flustered.
  "Stick with Chan, drop the Oppa" he said scratching his nape. Yeah, it must have felt weird.
  "Oh, okay" I bet Nikki didn't really know why he didn't want her calling him Oppa. She just agreed cos, well, it might have felt weird to her too.
  "I did make some friends though. There's a guy called Jaehyun. He's good looking and good at basketball" Chan said looking at Seungmin.
  "I play baseball not basketball" Seungmin said with a tired tone. The members laughed with Han accidentally hitting Chan's arm while laughing.
  "Oh yeah baseball, I forgot" Chan rubbed his hurting arm.
  Could be a weird thought but I wanted to rub his arm too. Much more wierder thought, I wanted to be in his arms.
  I shook the last one off and asked, "What's your friend music taste?".
   It made everyone in the bus look at me cos I was sitting at the end and hadn't spoken a word since.
  "Um... well, he likes.. IU?" He looked up to remember. I had honestly heard "he likes you" before my brain restructure it as "he likes IU". Like how would Chan's friend know me anyway?
  "You look like IU, you know?" Felix nudged me, he was sitting behind me, I didn't even notice.
  I nodded, I get that a lot. That was what even made me realize her songs. It felt like watching me sing. Though my skin and voice was nothing like hers.

  I was a pathetic version of her.

  "Whoa, you can do the 'I look like a celebrity check' on tiktok" Nikki yelped.
  She looked more excited than me. Did she know I didn't have the tiktok app? If I did, I've lost the account password?
  Chan wanted to say something more about his friend, Jaehyun, but seeing we've changed the topic, he let it go.
  "Ah, hyung did you guys do the challenge?" Jeongin asked Minho, who was driving. Chan shook his head but Changbin, at the front seat, turned back and nodded, "We did it without you, Innie. Sorry".
  Jeongin pouted and slumped back. Chan gave Changbin a warning glare but the epitome of adorableness just smiled back at him.
  "We'd do another challenge together..." Hyunjin was still saying when Minho screamed.
  "Innie-ya, don't mind Changbin. We waited for you, we didn't do the challenge".
  My face lit up when Jeongin's face lit up as well and next Han was pinching his cheeks cos he was smiling.
  He looked embarrassed so Nikki and I, in cue, looked away from them to outside.
   It's nice to still see their brotherly chemistry off cams.
  "Aish, just tie him to yourself" Hyunjin sounded offended from Han's persistent cuddles on Jeongin. Offended or jealous, I wouldn't know.
  "Can we stop to buy americano?" Felix deep voice boomed from behind me. Instant shudders went all over me like I was startled.
  "Oh, sorry" he even noticed it.
Minho looked from his side mirror at me. I didn't even realize he might have been seeing me from there cos I was besides the window.
  "Do you want an Americano too?" he rarely spoke to me, at meats directly.
  "Sure. Thanks" I replied.
  He smirked, "Tch. Did I say I'm buying one for you?".
  My face turned sour. Han began clapping whilst laughing and I think he hit Chan's arms again.
  Nikki and Seungmin gave me an apologetic look so I didn't look at the rest to see what look they gave me.
  "Oh sorry" I murmured feeling embrassrd. I exhaled and brought out a book to read, ignoring all of them as their laughter died down.
  Soon music began playing and the car stopped. Felix came down with Chan to get some drinks. I reminded myself not to take anything from them.
  My mom called as they got hack, "Hey, where are you? Something big just happened" she sounded excited so I didn't worry much.
  "Seems like a good thing. I am on my way home" Felix stretched a drink to me but I looked away, "Do you want me to stop at the shop?" I continued with my mom.
  "What shop? The hair shop? Why would you stop there?" Mom was confused.
  Well, they didn't know I was just low key venting on being embarrassed by Main Dancer Minho. The way he had actually danced with my feelings.
  "I'd meet you there, mom. I'll be dropping soon" I said loud enough for the boys to hear.
  "Your mom?" Nikki asked.
  "Yeah, something happened. I need to go. Drop me at the hair salon, please" I hung my bag and the bus slowed down to drop me. Nikki had a questioning look as we stopped at her aunt's salon.
  "Here, take your Amer..." Innie reminded me of the drink.
  "Enjoy" I interrupted before jumping down the bus and bowing to the boys.
  I made a short sprint to the hair salon and passed it to go home. I knew they saw me but I didn't mind. We won't be meeting till Monday.
  Maybe I was just sensitive but I didn't want to get closer or too relaxed. They were idols and one day, they'd leave America.

A/N: Vote.