You recall your Keyblade as you slowly get closer to the door. You slide to avoid a falling wall and then you stand up as you jump and reach for the exit.

One last explosion happens as the blast throws you forward as you fly through the exit and slam into a few of the shinra guards.

You then roll as you stand up and back away as you look at the complex as the tower at the top collapses and falls onto the rest of the building and some explosions blow the ground open as the reactor detonated.

Even the shinra guards were distracted by the destruction as you take the chance to turn and run as you disappear into the back alleys.

You get far away enough from the main complex as you got deeper into the city. You were tired as you slowed down and slumped against a wall. You turn your head and see the massive fire in the distance as many utility trucks and emergency vehicles race past you towards the scene.

You feel exhausted as you slowly slide down and sit against the wall as you lean back against it.

You see the night sky above as you raise your hand and reach for the stars. "Guys. I promise I'll be home soon"

You then feel the exhaustion overcome you as you close your eyes and drop your arm as you fall asleep.

///

You groan as you open your eyes. Your laying in a bed. You hold your head as you yawn and sit up. Rubbing your eyes you look over and see that your armor has been removed. Your gauntlet was sitting in a table. And the chest plate you wore underneath your regular clothes was sitting beside it.

You noticed you had no shirt on as well. You sighed as you swing your legs over the side of the bed and stood up "Where am I?" You ask yourself.

You look over and see your shirt and jacket laying over the side of the headboard. You grab them and put them in one at a time. Then you look at your armor as it vanished in shimmers of light. Your chest plate and gauntlet appear on you as yiu reequip them.

Then you grab your right shoulder and flex it a little a it's sore.

"Who's how am I in?" You say as you turn and approached the door as you turn the knob and exit the room.

You saw you were in a house. That much was obvious. Across the hall was another door and you held out your hand to grab the railing for the stairs.

You then started walking down them. Your footsteps were somber and heavy. When you reach the bottom of the stairs, you see 2 women.

One of them is an older woman as she sits at the table and reads. The second is "Aerith?" You ask.

She perks up and turns around from the stove as she smiles at you "Good Morning~" she says with a singsong tone.

You smile and wave "h-hey" the woman at the Table turns her head to look at you. It's like she's studying you. Intensely. You look at her and rub your neck "Oh uh, Good morning, Ma'am"

The woman remains silent as she turns back to her book. You then step forward as you look out the window and see it's morning. Then you turn back to Aerith.

"Did you bring me back here?" You ask as she Nids "uh hmm!" She Hums "I was selling flowers in the city and saw that explosion. And then, not too long after I saw you collapse in the Alley. So I brought you back to my home."