"I miss you both too." I happily whispered.

I rubbed both of their backs as I inhaled the sweet, rich, syrupy scent of perfume that engulfed my senses.

I'm missing you.

I happily ate the last portion of my food before drinking the remaining amount of water in the glass. My energy started to slowly return, and fortunately, the small headache I had been experiencing the entire flight was gone. Feeling glances on me, I averted my attention to my best friends who had amusing smiles on their faces.

"The food in the airplane was bad, okay? It tasted bland." I rolled my eyes as they laughed and pinched my cheeks.

"You look really happy, Chae." Jisoo suddenly said with a small smile curved on her lips.

"She's right. You're literally glowing, my dear friend." Lisa exaggeratedly exclaimed, her hands flying out in the air that made me playfully hit her shoulder.

We talked and bickered for a little while, all three of us smiling happily as our giggles filled the room. We then calmed down and I decided to answer back to what they said.

"I am. I really am happy."

I did not hesitate and smile widely not even noticing the two people staring at me with approving expressions on their faces.

Third Person's POV

They both looked at each other, and Lisa saw a sad smile at her beautiful lover which she knew what it meant. She interlocked their fingers together and smiled feeling her lover's thumb caressing her skin.

Our best friend is happier now.

The buzz of a phone startled the three women, and Roseanne's smile widened when she recognized the caller's name. She then turned to face her best friends, who both gave her the thumbs up as she left into the secluded location of the apartment.

"It's been awhile since we've seen her all giddy. I'm glad we got too see her real smile again after all these years." Jisoo looked at Lisa with a small smile.

"I'm glad too. She's been through a lot. Both of them." The two stayed quiet until the younger woman noticed an anxious expression on her lover.

"Everything will be okay, Jisoo. It'll all be okay."

"I hope so."

Jisoo laid her head on the younger woman, who affectionately cradled her and gave her little kisses on top of her head. This caused the girl she was holding to giggle and release herself from her grasp. Lisa protested, and her lover suddenly gave her a quick kiss. Lisa was startled, but later smiled broadly.

"What was that for, Jichu?"

"I love you." Jisoo lovingly said.

Even though they have been together for quite a long time, Lisa finds herself falling more and more in love with the woman with each utterance of those three words. She smiled while ignoring the flush on her cheeks and gently brought their foreheads together.

"I love you too, my bride to be."

Roseanne's POV

After hanging up the phone, I exhaled a
contented sigh and spent a brief moment admiring my lockscreen wallpaper before heading back to my best friends, who were passionately kissing in front of me.

"Couldn't wait till the wedding, I see." I teasingly said making both of them break a kiss and glared at me.

"Thanks a lot, Chaeng."

"You are now not invited to my wedding anymore, my dear best friend."

I sat back down in front of them while laughing and ignoring their comments. The unoccupied chair beside me caught my attention for a moment, and I knew they were warily observing my expression. I turned my attention away from the chair and smiled at the couple.