12. We're Trouble

Start from the beginning

"I knew we were trouble when we walked in." mumbled Camila.

"You gotta admit, it was fun." I say poking her side repeatedly.

She let out a giggle, "Okay, okay it was fun."

"That was the most fun we've ever had with Laur." Taylor said.

"Really?" Camz asked.

"Ya before she always us-Anyway who wants Starbucks?" I asked interrupting Chris.

"Me!!" All three of them yelled.

_

Monday

"Hey babe."

"Hey." she said closing the car door and leaning in for a kiss.

"Ready to tell Dinah?"

"Yeah I mean she was the one that wanted us together." she says smiling

"True." I smiled back.

We drove for five minutes then I parked my car in a lot. We got out and walked towards the entrance. As soon as we entered we heard Dinah's voice.

"Yo Camren!"

"Hey Dee." I said.

"Hey, so what did you want to talk about?"

"Umm could we go to a more private area?" I asked hopeful.

She gave me a confused look but nodded anyway. We walked to the library because no one is ever there. I mean who reads these days? Wait Camz does. Anyway we sat at a table and remained silent for some minutes.

"Okay! Talk, what do you need to tell me?" Dinah said breaking the silence.

I looked towards Camila who simply nodded, silently telling me to proceed.

"Well umm on Saturday when you called me, I didn't give you all the details of the date." I say slowly.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I didn't tell you the part meandcamzaretogether" I rapidly said at the end. Dinah's face expression went from blank to the happiest person on earth.

She squealed. "Oh my god, my ship sailed!"
Which earned her a 'shh' and glare from the librarian.

"How did this happen?!"

I was about to answer but Camz beat me to it, "Well she just confessed to me and my heart fluttered to every word she said in that speech. Then the last sentence was asking me out and of course I said yes." she explains kissing my cheek after.

"Aww my Camren feels." she says wiping away invisible tears.

"And one last thing, we are a secret Dinah. No one can know, besides the squad of course." Camz said seriously.

"I don't think that's a good idea Mila..."

"Why you think that?" I asked.

"Well secrets will be revealed and spread, it could get real ugly. But I'm just saying, if you guys want to stay low-key I understand."

"Yeah but only temporarily, until I'm ready and because my parents don't know about my sexuality and they're very religious. Thanks for understanding." Camila said.

"You're welcome but when do you guys plan to tell the squad?"

"At lunch?" I said more as a question than as a statement.

"Yeah at that time." Camz agreed.

"Okay, well let's go. We already missed our first class an I don't want to be late for the second." Dinah said walking towards the exit, while secretly flipping off the librarian who had shushed her minutes earlier.

I walked Camila to her second class which she denied at first because she said I'd be late for mine if I did but in the end she knew I wasn't going to change my mind so she just agreed.

I was walking back to my class when I heard someone call me.

"Lauren Jauregui?" A male voice asked.

I turned around and saw a guy about the same age as me, few inches taller with hazel eyes.
"Yeah can I help you?"

"Yeah I'm new here and coach told me to tell you that he'll be back in tomorrow and to get to know you because I'll be the new assistant."

"Oh okay. What's your name?"

"Austin. Austin Mahone."

"Nice to meet you but I kinda have to get to class now. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Alright bye."

With that I turned around and continued on my way towards my class. I don't know if it's just me or he gives off a weird aura. Like if he's into evil or something. I must be tripping.

A/N: well I brought Austin into the picture.