The announcement

5 months later...
Killian's P.O.V
I wake up.
I see her there.
Smiling.
Even though she's sleeping.
God, she's beautiful.
Regina just had little baby Ralyn yesterday morning. Ralyn is so small, since she was two months early. I went into the kitchen and started to cook breakfast. I heard a scream. I run in and see that she's not in bed. I hear another scream... Its coming from the bathroom. I run there. She standing there, I'm in shock but i still manage to say "w-whats wrong?!?" She looks at me. She screams again, "the baby, its coming" she whispered. I rush her out to the hospital. "Bloody hell!" I said under my breath. She asks what's wrong and I told her that we forgot Henry. She screams again. (Ugh!!! I am so pissed!! I went on an iPad at school and wrote the chapter didn't update BC I was gonna add more!!! But when I came home to my tablet.... It was gone!!! I've tried to reload...lost everything!!!! It will not work... So, what I'm trying to say is,it took forever BC I had it practically finished and then it was gone and I rlly didn't want to RE-WRITE it!!!! It is just so much work for a lazy person!!!! I'm sorry!!!) I pick up the phone and call snow. She answers.
*hello?*
*SNOW?!? OH MY GOD. EMMA IS IN LABOR!*
*OMG!! Um...we will be right there!*
*no! i need you to kinda go get Henry...we might have forgot him... and then come! *
*hook-never mind. O.k. see you then!* she hangs up.
I look over to Emma who is breathing harder by the second. i started to drive faster.
We got to the hospital and i rushed Emma in and call for doctors. They brought a wheelchair over to her and she sat down. They wheeled her into a room and i followed.
Emma's P.O.V
"Ok Emma, it's time to push." I wondered how doctors could stay this calm in such an un-calm situation.
I grabbed Killian's hand and pushed.
I screamed. I pushed. I screamed. I pushed. I heard a cry. Killian looked at me and smiled. He walked over to the nurse who was cleaning up our baby. I was smiling. "Emma! You need to push! Now!" For the first time, he sounded worried. "Killian." I called. He came over with our child in his arms. I smiled through the pain. "Is is the girl or boy?" I asked but was told by whale to push before he could answer. I pushed. It hurt so, i reached for Killian's hand and grabed it. I squeezed so hard Killian flinched. I heard another cry. I cried myself. Killian told me the boy was first and the girl was second. We smiled at each other then at our babies.
Snow's P.O.V
We heard a cry. I looked at David who was almost in tears. But, i already was. I looked over to Henry who was smiling the biggest smile i have ever seen. Whale came out and told us that we could come in but only a couple at a time. Ruby, Robin, Regina, and Granny were all there with Henry, David, and i. They told the three of us to go first. I said thank you and we followed whale to room 28 (whaha im soo devilious. 28 is the oncer number...whahaha) we got there and Killian was holding one and Emma was holding the other. She was crying and Killian was caught in awe of his child. I smiled at the fact Emma had finally got her happy ending. Emma looked up at us and Henry burst through us almost knocking me down "MOM! KILLIAN!" he yelled. This caught Killian's attention, looking up he said "well, hello mate!" He smiled at Henry and looked back at the baby he was holding. I chuckled quietly for nobody but me to hear. "So, may we ask, which one is which?!" I asked with a laugh.
Killian's P.O.V
"So, may we ask, which one is which?!" Snow asked i barely heard her, i was in awe staring at my little lad. He was so tiny.
Emma's P.O.V
I looked at Killian to see if he.was going to answer, but i soon realized he probably didn't even hear the question because he was staring at our little boy in such awe. It was adorable. "Killian has our little boy and i have our girl." I finally said. Snow looked at me qnd said "names?..." a little pushy and impatient, but i didn't blame her. "That my friend, is a surprise." Killian spoke up finally, stopping me from even starting the answer. He still hasn't look up from Ta- our boy. I was so happy.
Two hours later...
Emma's P.O.V
After everyone had finally said their hi's to our babies and us, when the room was empty besides Killian, our children, and i, i finally asked him if he wanted to announce the big announcement now. He said yes and left the room to gather everyone up.
Henry's P.O.V
Killian was walking over to me so i jumped up and met him half way. He told me to gather everyone up. I asked why and he said "well, the announcement, what else could it be?" And winked. I immediately knew what he was talking about. I smiled from ear to ear. I ran off and told Robin, mom, grandma, grandpa, and everyone else. I made my way to the crowded room with snow and David, they were the last people i told.
Emma's P.O.V
The room was so crowded. It was only seven and a half people in there. Half because Roland was sleeping in Robin's arms and because he is small compared to us. I looked at Killian for an assuring smile. I sat up and Killian half yelled "listen up! We have an announcement!" Everyone quieted down and i said "ok, so im sure you guys are eager for the twin's names. So i introduce to you our little boy Taylor, who was born first, and our little girl, Ryan." I smiled and looked back at Killian who was also smiling. After that, it was too loud in there for you to hear yourself think. I smiled and put my arm around him and he put his head on my shoulder. i wish i could freeze this.moment forever
I DID IT!!!!! I TOLD YOU I WOULD UPDATE AN EXTRA LONG UPDATE SOON AND HERE YOU GO!!!!! 1,038 WORDS!!!!!! BE PROUD!!!!!! CAUSE I AM!!!!!! THANKS FOR EVERYONE WHO GAVE ME NAMES FOR THE BABIES BUT I DECIDED TO USE THE NAMES RYAN AND TAYLOR. THANK YOU ouat_jackie_23 for the name Ryan and kacieeeee for the name Taylor! SORRY IT TOOK SOOOOOO LONG!!!!
Xo-Katie❤