Discharged

Emma's P.O.V
I wake up and killian still has his head on my chest. He's crying in his sleep. I start to cry, what have i done. what have i done. What have i done. I think to myself over and over again. Killian wakes up and hugs me. I am now sobbing. I tell him "don't lie to me, i remember. I remember everything. I am SO sorry i didn't mean to hurt you. Just...m-me. I didn't want to be here. But now i do. Realizing how much you really do love me."i manage to say through sobbs. I continue "I love you killian Jones... killian...did they check the baby?" He looked at me straight in the eyes and didn't say anything. "Killian answer me!" He shook his and snapped out of his daze. "Yes, they did. Its fine. I love you SO much. Please never ever do that to me again!" He half yelled and started to cry. I cryed even harder and then Snow came into the room with David and practically yelled "emma you're awak-"rhey looked embarrassed "uh...well we will come in a little later...let you two have your moment" i managed to say "ok. Im sorry. I love you guys, mom...dad..."they walked back out of the room and killian and collected ourselves and snow and David came back in with Henry. "MOM!?! AREBYOU OKAY?!?" He ran to me and hugged me. I told him i was ok and sorry. About an hour later Whale came in and said that i could be released either tonight or tomorrow morning. I said tomorrow morning because i was already tired. Snow and david later took Henry home. Killian got into the bed with me and wrapped his hands around me and i snuggled my head against his chest. We went to sleep like that.
*The next morning*
Killian's P.O.V
I woke up and untangled myself from Emma trying not to wake her up. I succeed. I went out of the room to get Whale to check her out. I walked back into the room and emma was already awake and up out of bed, dressed and was lacing her boot up when she looked at me smiled and ran over and kissed me. The kiss was passionate. Hard and full of love. Whale walked in and we heard "am i interrupting something?" We broke free and i said no. He discharged emma and we walked to the charmings house as we promised and ate breakfast there. After breakfast we all took a walk. Just Emma, Henry, David, and Snow.

It was perfect, i had my swan back.

Hey guys its katie...
Hope you guys enjoyed...i made it actually pretty long for me...i normally have about 250 words but this time i have almost 500...
So coment if you liked it...
I still need names 4 the baby!
Xo-Katie ❤