the BIG news...

Emma woke up to the light shining in through the window. Killian wasn't awake so she went and took a shower. She thought to herself and thought how she had hardly seen Liam or Henry since they had been here. She thought she would leave a note for Killian saying "went to see Liam at David and Mary Margret's house. Met me there when you wake up!! Xoxo Emma". After she got dressed she tip toed into the kitchen wrote the note and carefully snuck back into the bedroom and placed the note on Emma's pillow. She grabbed her jacket and snuck out the door. She walked to David and Mary Margret's house. When she got there she knocked and when Snow answered it she said "Hi Emma. Whatever you doing here?" She spoke in a small voice. Emma replied and said "Well,hook isn't awake yet and WE want time talk to you guys. So I thought I would come by and see Henry and Liam." Snow giggled a little and said "Emma they're both still asleep." "Oh..." "but you can come in until hook gets here. David and I were just having coffee." Snow said. "That would be nice... I haven't had my morning coffee yet..." Emma said as she walked in.
Two hours later...
Emma's P.O.V
By now Liam and Henry had been awake for close to an hour. Emma, Liam, and Henry were watching Peter Pan together. Suddenly there was a knock on there door. Snow answered it and she could hear her saying "Yes she is here..." and then she turned around and saw Killian. She got up and went over and pecked him on the lips. "Good morning sleepy head!" She said and walked over to Henry and Liam and said "grandpa,grandma, Killian, and i are gonna talk for a while you guys can continue watching the movie still though, OK?" They both barley paying any attention to her said "OK.". Emma walked over to the kitchen where the three of them were already sitting down waiting for them. Emma sat down and said "Killian and I have some news. We have two things to share." She smiled. And looked at Killian and held out her hand showing them the ring for the first time all morning. Snow gasped and unexpectedly David shouted "Oh my fucking God!!!" They all looked at him and he was smiling the biggest smile in the universe. Nobody saw that coming! He sat down and snow said "I'm so Happy for you two!"
After a while of telling them what happened Snow spoke up and said "soo... what's the other BIG news?" Emma looked at Killian and smiled and whispered just loud enough they could hear "I'm pregnant"
A/N
Soo... how are you liking the story??
I'M trying to update more often but for a while there I didn't know how write this chapter!
NOW... BIGGG QUESTION....
I NEED NAMES FIRST THE BABY....GIRL AND BOY...I'M NOT SAYING WHAT IT IS...BUT...I NEED NAMES...I WILL MENTION WHO CAME UP WITH THE NAME I CHOOSE IN THE FIRST CHAPTER IT'S USED IN....
hope you enjoyed it!!!!!
Xo- Katie