cries,cries, and more cries.

Click on the picture again...above! i just love outlaw queen!
Killian's P.O.V
She ran out if the room
Snow's P.O.V
She ran again...
David's P.O.V
She ran again...
Henry's P.O.V
SHE RAN AGAIN! UGH I HATE HER...WHY DID I EVER GO AFTER HER IN NEW YORK!?!
Liam's P.O.V
Mommy ran away...I wonder where she is.

Nobody's P.O.V
Everyone thoght she had left completely but she didn't she just stepped away from them. She needed to calm down. But she couldn't

Emma's P.O.V
I cant believe Henry said that. I hate my life. Nobody cares. They only protect me so I can protect them since I'm the Savior.

Emma ran to the bathroom and took some advil...a lot...she overdosed.

Killian's P.O.V
I went home to look for her. I yelled her name since I left the Charming's house. When I reached our house I still called for her. I couldn't believe it. She left. Again. I started to sob. I need a tissue. I head to the bathroom and stop in midtracks when i see her.
I run out and called 9-1-1 and asked for an abundance. I run back to Emma. I then call Snow and David. Snow screams into the phone and then it all goes quit and the phone starts to beep. She must have dropped it. Then there was a bunch of doctors and nurses that barge in through the door and ask me to leave or at least get out of the way. I decide to leave and head straight for the hospital. I'll beat her there I thought. When I get there Snow, David, Henry, and Liam are standing there all in tears and after Henry and liam go to the bathroom I explain that she overdosed and cut her wrists. Snow gasped and buried her head deep into David's chest. After a while he said "she was barely breathing when i found her." He pauses to control his anger with himself. "They said she might not make it but there is a chance." He finished. Snow started to cry even more than she already was. "She almost lost the baby, but it pulled through." He adds. David said not to tell Henry what happened because he woyld fell guilty if she....dies.
Henry and Liam came back and Liam climbed into Killian's lap and fell asleep while Henry and Killian also soon fell asleep and soon after, David. But snow never went to sleep. She was too worried to sleep.
Hey...
Sorry guys the 2 chapters have been really emotional...i bawled writing this...trust me it gets better soon... so...i still need girl and boy name suggestions for the baby! Please and thank you!
Xo-Katie ❤