A Two Way Surprise.

Killian's P.O.V
I walked out if the jewelry store with a special bag. It held the 3rd most important thing to me.
1. Emma
2. Emma's family
3. Is in the special bag.
The date was in about two hours and I still needed to get ready.
Emma's P.O.V
Killian and my date was in about two hours and I still needed to get ready.
I haven't seen Killian all day, which is really weird. I almost always see him in granny's around 7 in the morning, but nobody had see him.
I decided to drop it and go get ready for our date. I have had butterflies in my stomach all day. I was SO nervous to tell him the news. Weither it was good or not. Just demends...
+++++++++++++++++++++++
7:30 time for their date.
Killian's P.O.V
I knocked on the door at 7:30
I had butterflies in my stomach.
Emma's P.O.V
He knocked at 7:30, exactly, as always.
I had butterflies in my stomach.
I went to the door answered it.
Killian's P.O.V
She answered it.
She was stunning.
I managed to sputter
"Y-You look stunning Swan!"
She looked at me and said "I could say the same for you"with a little smirk.
Then she stepped out of the apartment, I wondered why she had stayed with her parents for the past week but then, she probably just missed them.
I took her arm and we walked to the docks.
Emma's P.O.V
We walked to the docks and I saw an amazing candle lite picnic there.
We sat down ate and talked and laughed. Then he finally said in a serious voice "Swan, we need to talk"
And I thought no, this can't be happening... was he dumping me?
Killian's P.O.V
She looked worried.
Oh no. Something is wrong.
Emma's P.O.V
I finally spoke and said "I need to talk to you too."
He told me to go first but I said no.
He could go first.
He looked at me and got up and went down on one knee.
I started to tear up.
He spoke.
"Swan, I love you. I have since you left me at the top of that beanstalk and I always will love you..."
By now I was crying... and crying hard.
"...will you make me luckiest pirate on earth and in any relem, and marry me?" And he pulled out a ring. It had a white diamond and the band it's self, looked like a Beanstalk.
I was crying so hard i just kissed him.
"I take that as a yes?" He said
And I practically screamed 'yes'.
We sat there for a while and he finally said "so what did you want to tell me? I wonder if you can beat that!" he said jokingly. I said "I beat you I can..." "Well then? What is it?"he asked excitedly "Well... Killian, I'm pregnant."