The Three "R's" and the stars.

Two months after last chapter...
Emma's P.O.V
I'm now four months pregnant and Regina is three we both now have a decent sized belly. Turns out Regina is having a girl. They plan on naming her Ralyn Rose Mills, to fit in with the ''r's'' Robin, Regina, Roland, and soon to be Ralyn. Killian and I still don't have plans for names. We are thinking about some, but we think it will just come when we see them. We have a date tonight that Henry set up for us, he has been such a sweetheart lately. I think its because of...what happened....with me. Our date is in about an hour. I go over to my mom's house and ask her to help me get ready. I also asked if she had any nice looking cloths for big fat belly. She told me not to call it fat and that I was still beautiful with or without! My big belly. She pulled out a white dress that flowed behind me. I put it on and it fit perfectly. She did my hair and makeup. My hair was a simple side braid. I had told Killian to pick me up there. About five minutes later he was knocking at the door. I opened it and said "well, are we ready?" He smiled at me I smiled back. "Always ready for you swan" he said softly. I said bye to my mom and we walked to Grannie's. Surprisingly, instead of taking a booth we walk farther into the building until we reach a door. He opens it to see a staircase. I stare at it and look down at my fat belly. He laughs at my reaction and says "did you really think you were walking up those steps" he said as picking me up bridal way. I giggle. He carries me up the stairs and I see that we are now on top of Grannys. Its so beautiful, apparently Granny's has a secret little roof garden. Its late enough that the stars are starting to show. Ruby comes up and guides us to a table right on the middle of the garden and asks "what may I get you?" I order after Killian and Ruby leaves. Killian takes my hand and smiles again. I smile and feel my cheeks redden. He laughs at me and I start to laugh too. Suddenly I start crying stupid hormones! I think to myself. Killian looks worried "its just my mood swings....sorry" I manage to say through sobs. He laughs again and I fun all collect myself. Ruby comes up without orders and I thank her. We eat in pretty much silence besides a few remarks here and there. When we finish eating we walked to one of the benches and sat there staring at the stars. Nothing could have gone wrong, or maybe I spoke too soon. It started to rain and rain hard I squeal and start to run for cover when Killian picks me up and tails me around. He sets me down on a flower-bed side and I reach behind me and grab a hand full of mud.
Killian's P.O.V
I see her reach behind her and grabs something. In start to figure out what it is and say "don't you dar-" I was cut of by mud smeared around my face. She laughs. Her laugh is so joyful! I pin her down and grab a huge handful of mud and I smear it all over her face. She laughs and I say "just missing one thing" I reach over her and grabbed a flower. I put it gently behind her ear and smile. I say "I love you swan... Always have and always will." She blushes and says "I love you too...always and forever!" I smile. She smiles. She blushes. I blush. I love her so much...I can't explain it to her. Or anyone else.