Found - [Percy]

Percy let out a loud and long groan.

It seemed like the only thing he was good at these days. Not forgetting to mention his tendency to be knocked out by a wide variety of monsters and enemies. Which were three-quarters of the world?

The raven-haired teenager tried to massage his temples to calm himself out, but for some reason, he couldn't.

After waiting a bit to gain consciousness, he stared down at his wrist to find that his hand had been replaced by a long pitch-dark leg. And was handcuffed to heavy metal chains.

Oh right. He was a lizard. A flying lizard.

He thought that it had all been a dream, but of course, life threw the worst at him when he least expected it.

Percy found himself thinking about Camp Half-Blood. How were the campers doing? Had they been killed? He sure hoped not.

What about Annabeth? The sea green-eyed teenager was sure he had heard his girlfriend scream bloody murder before he was teleported and transformed.

Was she dead?

He shook his head from those thoughts. No. Annabeth could never be dead. She's been through enough life and death situations that made her a capable survivor. She'd be scarred, but never dead. No, Annabeth was very much alive.

She had to.

Percy's attention turned upwards when a sound resembling metal clashing against metal rang out above him. His ears flipped forward as he heard men shouting in panic, though that was the best he could guess seeing as the small holes let little to no visibility of what was going on outside.

He tried his best to make out anything, but could only see random colors entering his view at different periods.

What was going on up there?

'Are they having a party or something?', he thought.

The raven dragon was surprised to be thinking like his usual self. Percy had thought that his charisma might've died along with his past self, but apparently, he still held on to his character.

Giving up on trying to see what could be causing the noises, he turned his sights on the room he was currently imprisoned in. An advantage he received from being a dragon, he realized, as he could see so many details with his dragon eyes. Specks of dust that were invisible to the naked eye were now visible to him. He saw tiny pricks of dirt around his feet.

Uh, paws.

Yells of all kinds made Percy look up once again. He could hear a woman's voice above the noises he'd heard before, but while the men that had captured him were grown, this voice, in particular, sounded more like a girl his age.

'There are kids here... Maybe they can help me out.'

Percy struggled against the tight hold of the chains. He had just noticed that there was a huge iron collar circling the base of his neck, barely letting little air filter through his body. Both wings had been securely held back by a special net, chains pulling Percy as far away from what the dra-teenager assumed was the door.

Suddenly, a familiar dark voice rang out above him. "Dragon Master?"

The sea green-eyed teen perked up at this. What did that mean, and why was Percy so curious about it? Sure, he had heard dragon, and given the situation he was in, he was one, but why did the statement bother him so much?

More yells and grunts were heard overhead, and Percy could feel the boat he was on tilt, waves crashing against the board.

'Wait... water', the raven dragon thought.